Pelicans Report

Thread: Jalen Rose on Kawhi Leonard: He wants out of San Antonio Spurs

Rumor Jalen Rose on Kawhi Leonard: He wants out of San Antonio Spurs

Probably isn't true, but I'd trade everything for him, injured or not.

Honestly, what do we have to offer? I'd be all for it, but I doubt the Spurs want anything we'd have to offer.

I would give either Boogie or AD for Kawahi. A duo of Kawahi/AD or Kawahi/Boogie is a bit better than what we currently have.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Spurs is rumored to want AD...Idk that is hard choice to make. Pop and Boogie personalities would clash so do not think that one would happen.

Do not trade AD for Kawhi. Don't even consider it. Even if you consider Kawhi to be as good as AD (he's not) he's also due for a huge contract soon (unlike AD who is under a much better contract for multiple more years) and is less reliable to play than AD.

You think this board gets touchy about AD missing games? Kawhi has never played more than 74 games: he averages 58 games per season on his career. AD averaged 63 games per season on his career, and that's liable to go up as he plays more this season.

So Kawhi is less offensively talented, less reliable to play, due for a huge contract, and coming off an injury so serious that even with San Antonio's renowned player care system he's played 9 games this season and probably won't play another.

No AD trade.
    Basketball.

Even if SA accepted hill, asik, ajinca and a first, we would have to go into the tax next year so Benson would veto

The Franchise
    Sign me up. 2 first and whatever to make it work not including Davis or Boogie. I’d even give up Jrue even though I like him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Andynola View Post
    Even if SA accepted hill, asik, ajinca and a first, we would have to go into the tax next year so Benson would veto
    Not for a player like that. However, SA does not make that deal unless they already know that he is not coming back from that injury.

Leonard if healthy is the 3rd best player in the league at 26. If you can legitimately acquire him you do it.

Not for AD. Well....

If healthy maybe. That Jrue + Leonard defense would be fantastic.

But no, not for AD.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'd legit trade a healthy Cousins for Kawhai. I'd even be tempted to throw them AD for him. But I could never do that.

Without that, there's no way on this beautiful word we could swing it without the usage of some kind of fungal spore that causes hallucinations long enough to last the trade process.

I'd consider Boogie for Kawhi, although I do think trading Boogie after this kind of injury is a kind of snake move and that would probably stop me. But AD is just untradable to me, I wouldn't move him for any other player.

Man Leonard would take this team to another level.. Jrue and Leonard would give teams hell defensively. I just don't see us having anything to offer San Antonio.. would be sweet if they loved the potential of Diallo but not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I'd legit trade a healthy Cousins for Kawhai. I'd even be tempted to throw them AD for him. But I could never do that.

Without that, there's no way on this beautiful word we could swing it without the usage of some kind of fungal spore that causes hallucinations long enough to last the trade process.
    Let's just hope R.C. Buford is drinking again. Maybe that will help.

Thread Information