Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Pelicans vs Kings

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I think the only way they let Gentry go is if they know they’ll get their guy next year. If coach Cal says he’s coming then maybe but I think he is one of the few that Davis and Cousins would be happy with. Just a personal feeling nothing to back it up.
    Hiring Coach Cal would give this franchise life it hasn't seen since 2007 - like last Friday only every night.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

The players and coaches need to take a long look in the mirror. Pelicans fans have been through a lot of mediocrity and we are fairly resilient. We search for anything to be optimistic about. Shoot I remember signing Rondo, Clark, Cunningham, and even Nelson all be a pretty big deal.

But if they put forth this type of effort. Dell & Gentry are going to be looking for new jobs (or at least should be), they are going to start losing lots of fans, and it'll be really hard for AD to shut out the incessant media bombard of how good the Celtics, Cavs, etc will be with him on their team

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Where is our team meeting and sense of urgency?

Quote Originally Posted by deiondeion View Post
    The players and coaches need to take a long look in the mirror. Pelicans fans have been through a lot of mediocrity and we are fairly resilient. We search for anything to be optimistic about. Shoot I remember signing Rondo, Clark, Cunningham, and even Nelson all be a pretty big deal.

But if they put forth this type of effort. Dell & Gentry are going to be looking for new jobs (or at least should be), they are going to start losing lots of fans, and it'll be really hard for AD to shut out the incessant media bombard of how good the Celtics, Cavs, etc will be with him on their team
    Not during the season. You think Benson gonna fire them now and have to pay out their contract? Not a chance

Of course not during the season. Benson probably doesn’t even know the Pelicans season has started yet

Don't look now, but the Jazz are positioning themselves to make the playoffs. That is a team.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Don't look now, but the Jazz are positioning themselves to make the playoffs. That is a team.
    LoL UNO are you secretly a Jazz fan?! You have been saying the same thing for years!! Just messing I know you're a diehard and love the Pels.. but really did you leave the city with the name!?

The Jazz just beat the Warriors by 30 without the help of Rod Hood. That team is coming together nicely. I am not saying that they are taking our playoff spot, but they will be taking somebody's.

The coaching on this team is not strong enough to overcome the loss of Boogie. Buckle up folks, this flight is going to crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    The Jazz just beat the Warriors by 30 without the help of Rod Hood. That team is coming together nicely. I am not saying that they are taking our playoff spot, but they will be taking somebody's.
    They are a good team but are also 6 games under .500 and have had pretty good health this season.. Losing Boogie is really going to hurt us and I wouldn't be surprised if our spot did get taken.. still have a long season ahead of us and losing arguably our best player is a huge blow and would be to any team not named the Warriors. is Hood sitting because he's coming to the Pels!?

Quote Originally Posted by deiondeion View Post
    Of course not during the season. Benson probably doesn’t even know the Pelicans season has started yet

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    The coaching on this team is not strong enough to overcome the loss of Boogie. Buckle up folks, this flight is going to crash and burn.
    Teams are just collapsing on Davis now. He's going to be worn out by season's end. Anthony might miss Boogie more than any other player, not just because of Boogie's skills, but because of the energy that Cousins infused into the team.
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Thread Information