Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirotic Trade coming?

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Yeah it was mentioned we had been in contact a few weeks ago about a trade revolving around Carroll. I haven’t heard much else since than. I assume that’s still in the mix. But who knows?
    at this point, what isnt "in the works"

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Yeah I think that is it between me and you for now. You seem incapable of discussing things without resorting to passive aggressive insults and thinly veiled anger. If you can’t get past the way you want people’s opinions to be to justify manufactured outrage, I have no interest in that.

Get back to me when you either get your feelings in check or mature back up.

Good day.
    So wait where was my passive aggressive insult? I was never even engaged in discussion with you lol.. you came at me starting off your discussion with you seem angry you alright? I'll wait for you to show me where I was passively aggressor haha.. as usual no facts to back it up.. seems like you can dish it but you just can't take it.. good day
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 01-31-2018 at 03:45 PM.

cant we all just get along?

Evans is fools gold. He's on a bad team that runs an old system and is trying to tank. He didn't fit before and he doesn't fit now.

I'm sure the Pels called to see if we could scoop him up on the cheap like we did with Lance Stephenson then heard they wanted a 1st for him and laughed while hanging up the phone.

The only 1st they get for him is going to be one of those weird protected ones that end up changing to two 2nds the next year. And that's still an overpay.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    cant we all just get along?
    LoL just another angry person that takes a message board way to seriously.. can't take anything personal around here but some get all in their feels..

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Evans is fools gold. He's on a bad team that runs an old system and is trying to tank. He didn't fit before and he doesn't fit now.

I'm sure the Pels called to see if we could scoop him up on the cheap like we did with Lance Stephenson then heard they wanted a 1st for him and laughed while hanging up the phone.

The only 1st they get for him is going to be one of those weird protected ones that end up changing to two 2nds the next year. And that's still an overpay.
    We already saw what that experiment looks like and I don't wanna do it again.. absolutely not for a 1st round pick but Reke on the bench would be a huge upgrade from what we have.. as frustrating as he was to watch at times I wouldn't mind bringing him back at the right price.

It’s being reported now that Mirotic will not be playing tonight. Hmm.
    RIP FlyGirl

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    We back?

K.C. Johnson
    @KCJHoop
    New development: Bulls now say Mirotic will not play vs. Trail Blazers and for immediate future.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/958830166171566080

Where's the it's happening gif

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hope if we get him that he is the Mirotic that has played well this season and not the average to below average Mirotic of his previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    We back?

K.C. Johnson
    @KCJHoop
    New development: Bulls now say Mirotic will not play vs. Trail Blazers and for immediate future.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/958830166171566080
    Didn’t this happen with Okafor too?

write the check, buy out ajinca and call it a day

The Franchise
    I’m really leaning away from Mirotic. I’m tired of bigs that want to shoot 3’s all day. Give me a banger down low that’ll post up and get rebounds.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I’m really leaning away from Mirotic. I’m tired of bigs that want to shoot 3’s all day. Give me a banger down low that’ll post up and get rebounds.
    Beggars and choosers.

We could get Randle and he could immediately turn around and play his former team on V-Day. I like it. Hahah.

The answer is...

Pels get PF Derrick Favors

Jazz get PF Nikola Mirotic

Bulls get C Omer Asik and Pels 2018 top 10 protected first round pick

I’d rather Mirotic but the Pels seem to prefer to blow a first round pick on a half season rental.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post

Well that ain’t us lol! More than likely Boston tho.

Basketball Guru
    i wish we can get someone to play the 5 so AD can get back to playing ball like he care......maybe its me but last 2 games AD look like he check out...

It won’t happen but trading for Tyreke would be awesome IMO. I would love to see Jrue, Tyreke, and AD again

Davis thrives when he has room inside to operate. That is partly why Cousins played so much out on the perimeter.

The problem with bangers down low is that it either forces Davis further out from the rim where he is less efficient, or it clogs up the interior and makes it harder to get Davis the easy looks and opportunities in his best areas. Thats why Gentry has typically had one or the other rotate outwards when hey are n the floor together.

Ideally, Davis should have 4 capable 3 point shooters around him that can cut and move the ball. At least a few that can drive and create contact around the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    i wish we can get someone to play the 5 so AD can get back to playing ball like he care......maybe its me but last 2 games AD look like he check out...
    Keep in mind, Mirotic plays a decent amount of his minutes at the 5. Including being the 5 in the Bulls closing lineups.

As if that matters. Gentry will either not play them or force them to roam the plains of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    As if that matters. Gentry will either not play them or force them to roam the plains of the arc.
    That's true. Here's some more tid bits

Those parameters seem pretty restrictive. It takes 2 sides to trade. You're not gonna get every single wish on your list unless another miracle happens (Cousins). Mirotic is probably about as good as you're gonna get, but we'll see.

Also, why does Dell want to spend the 1st on a rental? That makes no sense
    Last edited by AusPel; 01-31-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Knicks have told Joakim Noah not to show up to anything team related until after the trade deadline, although he has a bad contract, would he be any help? We could maybe dump Asik and Ajinca for Noah without having to give up a pick, then try to dump his contract in the offseason

Thread Information