Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Mirotic Trade coming?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Because of cap and roster size limitations, if I'm not mistaken a trade would have to come before we could sign Monroe. I think I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    The Jazz are looking to move Rubio for sure, and their focus is on building around Mitchell and Gobert. What they do to fill in spots around those two is a question. They like having Hood come off the bench though, so while somebody could trade for him, he isn't a piece that they will be willing to part with so easily). I doubt they would want any of our trash, but who knows, Snyder is a smart guy who gets the most out of even the weirdest of players. He is like a young Pops in that regards.
    #Montywiththegoodhair

Wow , what a great 24 hours.

I just got a message on my phone from Bleacher that we're finalizing the Mirotic deal.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Because of cap and roster size limitations, if I'm not mistaken a trade would have to come before we could sign Monroe. I think I read that somewhere.
    Yup.

Got the ESPN update just now, too. Asik, Nelson, Allen, and the 1st rounder for Mirotic. I hate giving up that pick, but it gets the Pels some much needed cap relief for now and an adequate big man. I kinda dig it.

I like it. And we can get Monroe and tack on a second for Anjica in the offseason to stay under the cap.

The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Bring on Monroe and Liggens

Also, Boogie, AD, and Mirotic makes a great 3 big rotation come next year.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    So happy this got done man. Never saw the issue with picking up his option, and now we got a legit scorer in Mirotic for next season too.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    So happy this got done man. Never saw the issue with picking up his option, and now we got a legit scorer in Mirotic for next season too.
    Yeah me too.

Where is instant gritz when you need him? I wish they had never released him... He's the shooter we've been missing...

It's pretty crazy to start on post one and catch all the overreactions happening during this trade process.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Hahahaha. Like really. I'm on page six. This stuff is straight up embarrassing. "The deal fell because of Dell" "MM predicted Saturday will be the day after Friday".

Gold.

This should be stickied for the next time we start the hyperboles. Kind of glad I've been so busy and wasn't able to check in because I'm sure I would have put my foot in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisowen View Post
    Where is instant gritz when you need him? I wish they had never released him... He's the shooter we've been missing...
    Yes we really could use him right now. Don't know why he isn't on this bench.

Thread Information