Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans Vs Clippers

Man, the Clippers are awful. How have they won 24 games?
    Basketball.

I'm so proud of our players!

On pace to win this 112-70

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I'm so proud of our players!
    The defense and tenacity has been Impressive. I'm glad they haven't given up either.

Etwan Moore has become the best glue guy on the team. Still killing his role sans boogie.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Etwan Moore has become the best glue guy on the team. Still killing his role sans boogie.
    He just knows his job, and does it every game. Even when it's not working, he's still doing the right things. Contract's a bargain.

End of the first half: up 62-51, and AD only has 6/3/3. Expect to go more to him in the second half, he's only played 16 minutes and his 8 shots is well under his 20 FGAs he usually takes without Boogie.

W..... T..... F...... Is this halftime show?

No usual posters. People are still mourning the loss of boogie. For real tho, Asik has a chance to kill the second half. He played on par with Davis in the first half. Another bargain contract is Ian Clark.

We need every player, every interview, every win say doing it for Demarcus/boogie

To come out the very next game, 36 hours later, after the Cousins injury and to put it on the Clippers is such a strong statement.

AD only having 8 points and us have a double digit lead is awesome. Now let's just close out the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    To come out the very next game, 36 hours later, after the Cousins injury and to put it on the Clippers is such a strong statement.

AD only having 8 points and us have a double digit lead is awesome. Now let's just close out the game.
    Part of AD only having 8 points is the fact that Gentry was able to sit him for 8 minutes straight and we didn't blow the entire game, so he was cold by the time he came in.

That's a good thing; if the whole team can lock in and allow more reasonable minutes for the top guys, we're in luck.

Welcome to the 2.5th quarter. There is no third.

Jrue on Blake isn't a fair assignment for Jrue.

God Rondo....

Rondo needs to stop shooting 5 threes a game. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Rondo needs to stop shooting 5 threes a game. Now.
    You just can't play him if we can't depend on him to make completely wide open shots.

Rondo.... Why

Refs have decided the beatdown was unfair and they are HANDING this game to the Clippers.

I hate the 3rd qtr so much.

Cannot believe we've already blown a 20 point lead.

Please bench Rondo. He has missed so many wide open shots this qtr.

Whatever trade we make we are going to need a big AND a PG.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    With Boogie down, there is no need to keep Rondo around. He’s going full Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop. Launching. Deep. Threes. Every. Play.

So the Clippers plan is just pack inside the 3pt line and let them jack shots.

Thread Information