Pelicans Report

Thread: How do Pels “try” to Replace Cousins(Prays out to the dude for a good recovery)

How do Pels “try” to Replace Cousins(Prays out to the dude for a good recovery)

I know this might be too soon, but this year is not over. I am praying Cousins comes back stronger next year! It will be impossible to replace Cousins bc he was just that good. Wanted to see what you guys think. Hill is very important now to come back. What are some ideas to try to replace his production via a trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by msw2024; 01-27-2018 at 08:01 AM.

There are already a few trade threads floating around. No need to start a new one

I'll offer both of my Achilles tendons for a 12 pack of beer

It was nice to see a fair few posters saying 'Boogie take my achillies' on reddit

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    There are already a few trade threads floating around. No need to start a new one
    I figured this one is a bit different seeing that those were in a position of wanting to increase depth. Now we are in a situation of need. A big difference from getting more depth to getting a starter.

How do Pels “try” to Replace Cousins(Prays out to the dude for a good recovery)

I see pelicanschamp thread now. I wish I had permission to delete at the very least my own threads/posts lol.

Last edited by msw2024; 01-27-2018 at 08:32 AM.

We don't.

Like you said. He'll be back. We'll resign him. If any trades are made it won't be to replace Boogie this season, it will be to improve the next few. No sense in giving up assets to salvage this season when it won't be enough to win it all.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information