Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's throw names out there to improve the roster

We aren't missing anyone for an entire season. Boogie got hurt nearly midway through the season, and Jackson and Hill will be coming back soon.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    We are right there with everyone else (in terms of players missing the entire season).

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries
    Thanks for the link! Watch halfway through March, they change Hill and Jackson to “expected to be out at least until April 1” lol.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Thanks for the link! Watch halfway through March, they change Hill and Jackson to “expected to be out at least until April 1” lol.
    Hasn't that happened recently with the Pels, or am I thinking of another team?

Hasn't that happened recently with the Pels, or am I thinking of another team?
    I don’t remember Hill’s original return timeline. Wasn’t Jackson’s originally in January?

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I don’t remember Hill’s original return timeline. Wasn’t Jackson’s originally in January?
    End of this month was the return date for Hill.

Walter Lemon Jr.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Wally Buckets

He looks confident on the drive and like he can finish pretty creatively. Hope he plays well, if he ends up getting any minutes.
    Basketball.

His... WHAT?

Lemon has been training hard since Bradley’s season ended two months ago.
    His body is more muscular and he said he can now touch a point on the backboard higher than the square (above the rim, 12 feet off the ground). The 6-3 guard was able to show off his 471/2-inch one-step vertical leap on national television in the Final Four slam-dunk competition.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    His... WHAT?

Lemon has been training hard since Bradley’s season ended two months ago.
    His body is more muscular and he said he can now touch a point on the backboard higher than the square (above the rim, 12 feet off the ground). The 6-3 guard was able to show off his 471/2-inch one-step vertical leap on national television in the Final Four slam-dunk competition.
    Jeez... He should just jump over everyone to avoid offensive fouls. Can't be a foul if you didn't touch em.

Man, he has some arc on that shot lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We aren't missing anyone for an entire season. Boogie got hurt nearly midway through the season, and Jackson and Hill will be coming back soon.
    Ajinca. Nor has Jackson or Hill played a minute yet. So until they do, that's lost for the season. Heck we are 2/3rd through the season already.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Haha MM aka Crewzzzzz was all over this guy

He also said he is worried about Solo at TD

Didn't see much of Lemon but I like this kids potential for us. His explosiveness was very clear from the start. Has the highest vertical in the NBA at 48". He can be a good scoring PG with solid passing skills as well as a lockdown defender. Gentrys system should be a very good fit for him. Nice to have someone like Rondo to learn from while going up against a 2way guard like Jrue daily in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post

they said on the radio that they will go over his recovery process a lot over the next two games so i expect him back soon.

well there are only 3 games between now and Dallas so it doesn't matter to me whether he comes back in 2 or 5 games as long as he gets healthy and can play some solid minutes for the monster stretch we have starting in the middle of March through the remainder of the regular season.

Solo's three point shot has looked gold in the practises and the warmups we've seen, so if he can come back and be 75% of himself on defense with a respectable three point shot, I think he's huge for helping us make the final playoff push.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Solo's three point shot has looked gold in the practises and the warmups we've seen, so if he can come back and be 75% of himself on defense with a respectable three point shot, I think he's huge for helping us make the final playoff push.
    Rondo supposedly runs the table in practice sessions and the little shooting games he gets into with other guards. Just saying.

I would love for Solo to come back and start hitting +37% from three but I am not going to hold my breath.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's the major benefit of the leg injury, really. He's had nothing but time to work on his shot and only his shot.

Troy Williams had 14 points in 12 minutes tonight. Wish we would have landed him.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Troy Williams had 14 points in 12 minutes tonight. Wish we would have landed him.
    He looked pretty good but Boston had no one on him the whole night. Did as he pleased

Thread Information