Pelicans Report

Thread: Mike James

Mike James

needs a serious look next game. give him at least 15min. rondo and nelson (despite a really good game tonight) aint cutting it.

so nunya think james may be better at the point than nelson or rondo? i think he is a legit role player with a nice upside....

I really wanna see him ball.
    RIP FlyGirl

Maybe it has to do with the limited amount of games he can play given his 2 way contract and how many games he has already appeared in for the Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the limited amount of games he can play given his 2 way contract and how many games he has already appeared in for the Suns.
    thats probably it. i dont like the 2way rules (especially in 2k)

We can barely afford to sub anyone in, with how close we insist on keeping these games.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Rondo ain't cutting it? He's only playing 1/2 a game and averaging 7ppg and 7apg shooting 47% while being really a coach on and off the floor for AD and everyone else. I hope he gets more minutes come playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    Rondo ain't cutting it? He's only playing 1/2 a game and averaging 7ppg and 7apg shooting 47% while being really a coach on and off the floor for AD and everyone else. I hope he gets more minutes come playoffs.
    Which would be absolutely perfect if he played any defense and wasn't the only consistent factor of our worse lineups with disastrously bad net ratings. Individual stats don't tell the whole story.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post

no, he isnt cutting it. he would be great as a backup tho

Thread Information