Pelicans Report

Thread: Need Help with parking for a pelicans game!

Help Need Help with parking for a pelicans game!

Hey Guys! Long time reader, havent posted in forever though! Im going to be attending the game this weekend on the 28th! I want to park in the parking tower by the superdome, can this be bought through the pelicans ticket website or only on stubhub? I would really appreciate any insight !

I always parked in the multiple level car garage across from the stadium. Just brought cash for it and it's never been a problem. I've never pre purchased parking.

i usually uber

Yeah I recommend paying the $20 for the dome. Or $15 or so right down the street, closer to the post office. I've never bothered buying parking online. If you wanna park on the street and just pay the meter for 30 minutes, that's cool too. It'll just be a little walk before/after.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I always parked in the multiple level car garage across from the stadium. Just brought cash for it and it's never been a problem. I've never pre purchased parking.
    do you remember how much it is?

Ahhhh sweet man!! Appreciate it!

Thanks everybody for the help!!

Enjoy the game!

Personally I enjoy parking at Earhart and S. Claiborne behind that old building. The place can get muddy when it rains, and if your car is broken into (which I have never seen happen) you aren't covered, but it is free, and the walk is about as long as it would be from the parking tower (given traffic, etc.). Enough people park down there where your car is never alone.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

The Franchise
    I like to park at harrahs. I play poker for an hour and parking is free.

I think if you eat at a fancy restaurant by harrahs they also validate

Thread Information