Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Pels @ Hawks frozen edition

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    na

Quote Originally Posted by jegirouard View Post
    Who gives a damn if we can try as hard as humanly possible to beat the Celtics on one night in overtime with an 8 man rotation when you lose to Atlanta (worst team in nba) the next night. This team isn’t built to win 2 games in a series against a good team let alone 4 games..

I’m officially giving up until demps is gone. As an organization I don’t think we care unless he is gone.
    Yeah, this was on Demps. Interesting conclusion. I guess you shouldn't waste your time anymore. See ya!

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    na
    If you want to be ignorant so be it.

Yeah, ignorant is the right word

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...01-17-2018.pdf

Here's the link to educate yourself. Be sure and click the video link that the NBA provides. Anyone not wearing Pels colored glasses can see what really happened, even if at first glance we thought it was a foul the other way.

yeah, I watched it. I haven't changed my mind. Thanks for the education!

anything else, professor!?

Why would I waste anymore time on someone that won't get it and is not worth it?

I think it should be reiterated that this was a game that may have came down to the last shot, but it is 100% on the Pelicans for allowing that to end up being the case. You score 15 points in the third instead of 10, game over. You hit your free throws down the stretch, game over. You get one or two more stops down the stretch, game over. AD has even an average night offensively, game over. You have one less live ball turnover, game over.

So many things the Pels did that let the game get to that point, that it seems a bit silly to get bent out of shape about how Boogie should of gotten bailed out on a foul call to end the game.

Yeah I'm loathe to single out the last play as well, should never have gotten to that point

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I think it should be reiterated that this was a game that may have came down to the last shot, but it is 100% on the Pelicans for allowing that to end up being the case. You score 15 points in the third instead of 10, game over. You hit your free throws down the stretch, game over. You get one or two more stops down the stretch, game over. AD has even an average night offensively, game over. You have one less live ball turnover, game over.

So many things the Pels did that let the game get to that point, that it seems a bit silly to get bent out of shape about how Boogie should of gotten bailed out on a foul call to end the game.
    It was Dell Demps fault! Don't let the fact that they played 2 OT games within 72 hours, and were on the back end of a road game back/back of last nights game get in the way of y'alls kvetching. You think AD just had a random bad game? It wasn't random, rather it made sense that he played poorly considering that he logged 90 minutes between sunday and Tuesday, and then had to fly to Atlanta for a game. They lost. It's not the game to get bent out of shape over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Why would I waste anymore time on someone that won't get it and is not worth it?
    Because you need to get to 12,500 posts before the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    It was Dell Demps fault! Don't let the fact that they played 2 OT games within 72 hours, and were on the back end of a road game back/back of last nights game get in the way of y'alls kvetching. You think AD just had a random bad game? It wasn't random, rather it made sense that he played poorly considering that he logged 90 minutes between sunday and Tuesday, and then had to fly to Atlanta for a game. They lost. It's not the game to get bent out of shape over.
    I think the only one really getting bent out of shape is you.

A lot of problems on this team genesis from Demps. Or perhaps depending on your particular theory, ownership.

I still think it is true that there was a lot we had to do wrong in the game yesterday to get us put into a 1 second left possession, down a point, to tie or win the game. So dwelling too heavily on the existence or non-existence of a foul on that last possession is probably close to a red herring about the game.

Thread Information