Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Pels @ Hawks frozen edition

we need SOLO badly. we lost to exhaustion more than anything. solo can play PF which would allow cousins or ad to play with him. thet would be YUGE

The 3rd Quarter Pelicans never surprise me.
    RIP FlyGirl

So not only do the refs take time off bc they think that's what's on it but they don't call that foul lmao and this is the world we live in where refs determine the outcome of a game lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

All yesterday's good work undone

Pathetic, infuriating, pointless
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    this will not stop until we get rid of Dell Demps.
    Fixed.

send the cans to that lithuanian league. pure trash

Back to back overtime games this team is exhausted let’s give them a break on this one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketball Guru
    well, like some of yall use to say,,,,pels life..

New orleans sports is cursed

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Lmao. No words. #PelsLife

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Inexcusable loss. Absolutely inexcusable. You don't blow a 19 point lead to the worst team in the league. Hard to have confidence in this team on a consistent basis when they blow games like these.

Pels @ Hawks frozen edition

Why does Rondo only play the first half? We are worn out, and he can’t put in a couple minutes in the 4th to give someone some rest?

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    this will not stop until we get rid of Alvin Gentry.
    gentry cant make the games shorter.... we are so thin in the front court man its ridiculous. asik is a joke. ajinca also joke. diallo had the opportunity and couldnt do much at all. davis/cousins likely played 100min in the last 2 games and diallo doesnt get in because even an exhausted davis is better than a fresh diallo. asik is a thief who should just stay home and collect his outrageous check.

Watching this team for 82 games should be a qualifying question for diagnosing masochistic personality disorder.

Ehh whatever, we’ll probably win the next 3.

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    Why does Rondo only play the first half? We our worn out and he can’t put in a couple minutes in the 4th to give someone some rest?

Because the former All-Pro was hurting us on both ends.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    we need SOLO badly. we lost to exhaustion more than anything. solo can play PF which would allow cousins or ad to play with him. thet would be YUGE
    We lost because we are inconsistent and we don’t have a coach who knows how to break the inconsistency. Davis is an all world talent but lacks leadership, Cousins is an all world talent who appears to be out of shape and loses focus rather easily.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

team was more over-confident tonight than tired. you could see it that we thought it was an automatic W especially when we went up 19. pure embarrassment

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    So not only do the refs take time off bc they think that's what's on it but they don't call that foul lmao and this is the world we live in where refs determine the outcome of a game lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    forget the refs...AD and boogie missed FT'S at key times in this game...if they make them,,we are not talking about this loss...

gentry cant make the games shorter.... we are so thin in the front court man its ridiculous. asik is a joke. ajinca also joke. diallo had the opportunity and couldnt do much at all. davis/cousins likely played 100min in the last 2 games and diallo doesnt get in because even an exhausted davis is better than a fresh diallo. asik is a thief who should just stay home and collect his outrageous check.
    This 100%...why I will be happy when Solo comes back. At least he is a decent player that can take minutes away and be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Back to back overtime games this team is exhausted let’s give them a break on this one .

This is the truth of the matter, but it still undoes Boston.

Basically all that happened this roadtrip is the Pels beat the Knicks and Hawks and lost to Boston, as expected. A.D. evaporated his player of the week chances, and Pels drop back into a 3-way tie for 6th/7th/8th.

Just so many "almosts" and self-inflicted wounds this season.

We play with the overconfidence of a team that has accomplished something. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    team was more over-confident tonight than tired. you could see it that we thought it was an automatic W especially when we went up 19. pure embarrassment
    If you're overconfident, you come out flat. A.D. came out flat, but that almost surely was fatigue. The rest of the team though had the Hawks down big, and then just stalled out atrociously.

this

Thread Information