Pelicans Report

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Pelicans @ Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    lol thats not what they said....all Stephen a and max were doing were addressing the dumb rumors of boston getting AD.....each one put themselves as the GM of each team and said what they would want back for AD and what they would offer for AD...thats all that was..no big deal and they was not trying to get rid of AD....

max said the pelicans are good but the org. is bad and not stable like boston....
    Ohh sorry...I should of changed is to may...You basically said the same thing with a different verb. You honestly think from listening to them that either of them want AD in New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    Ohh sorry...I should of changed is to may...You basically said the same thing with a different verb. You honestly think from listening to them that either of them want AD in New Orleans?
    LMAO the very next topic was why Drew Brees should leave new Orleans LMAO.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    LMAO the very next topic was why Drew Brees should leave new Orleans LMAO.
    Yup that is my point...Media does not like when good players stay in New Orleans for some reason.

Yup that is my point...Media does not like when good players stay in small markets for some reason.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by pjk481 View Post
    Undisputed was actually very complimentary of the Pelicans today. Talked about how with their talent they should be able to compete and scare any team in the league outside the Warriors, especially if they get a consistent 3 star player and that Holiday was that last night. Obvious that they haven't watched us (or Holiday) much this season. But overall pretty upbeat about Pels.
    Stunned, can't believe that. It's true though, when we play like we played last night, there's no team we can't beat. We have all the potential in the world, and Holiday has really been locked in for the last two months or so. Glad to get some recognition
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    FIFY
    Thanks!!

Basketball Guru

i have not heard the first take crew or a lot of NBA talking heads say that AD needs to be traded to another team or go team up with another superstar...........i hear them saying that AD need players around him and talk bad about the org. for not getting him help.............i honestly dont hear talking heads say that AD need to pull a lebron and go somewhere to form a super team like lebron did..............

now that boogie is here,,i still dont hear them saying we should trade AD....i hear them saying that we should trade boogie for whatever reason.....imo all of our hate come because of our front office and coach for not getting good players to play with AD and us not winning games.....we all know if you have a superstar like AD and not winning,,you will have some members with their own agenda so i guess i dont get those in news feeds.....

but the first take crew did not say we should trade AD,,,,may trade AD or say we should do any kind of trade for AD like your reply read.....they played around with a rumor that have been out about boston going after AD.....

i hear talking heads question why we are not intimidating teams with boogie and AD and winning more but i honestly dont hear credible talking heads say we should trade AD......

I hear talking heads playing Psycho Killer and stuff like that. Good jams.

Otherwise, listen to no talking heads. They pander to big market and unless we become the next dynasty, that isn't us, and even if it were, it would happen after the dynasty was established.....not during....
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information