Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans @ Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Yeah I did, thanks. Song was good enough, music video was where it was at though.
    Lol ok no problem
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

I will Say only one thing - Wow! I'm speechless... In positive way off course BIG win!!!

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Big time win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting game. The Pelicans came up clutch multiple times.

This team is ever so slowly learning how to stop the bleeding and close out a game. Promising signs, I think they take massive amounts of confidence from this win.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    This team is ever so slowly learning how to stop the bleeding and close out a game. Promising signs, I think they take massive amounts of confidence from this win.
    I just really hope they bring the pain tomorrow night against the worst team in the league. You know the Pels love to play to the level of competition.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I just really hope they bring the pain tomorrow night against the worst team in the league. You know the Pels love to play to the level of competition.
    Yeah and with the resurgence of the Clippers, there is no longer any wiggle room for the Pels from here on out. Not certain, but I am pretty sure a loss tomorrow could tumble us into the 9th seed by the next time we play. Either way, we no longer have the luxury of there not being any serious 9th team vying for a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    True, but we also love blowing out Atlanta in Atlanta

Pity Dallas couldn't pip Denver

I was so hoping the Suns would beat the Blazers too. So close.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    The boys are coming up big, and it's encouraging to see. Let's hope they keep this up.

Just got to watch the game, big win for the team. Couple of sketchy stretches but overall was a top effort and energy from everyone, and importantly got the w. Would have been a big demoralizer to lose in OT after playing so well, hopefully this little stretch helps bolster the attitude and energy with the whole team and they can really take advantage of the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    Just got to watch the game, big win for the team. Couple of sketchy stretches but overall was a top effort and energy from everyone, and importantly got the w. Would have been a big demoralizer to lose in OT after playing so well, hopefully this little stretch helps bolster the attitude and energy with the whole team and they can really take advantage of the schedule.
    Yeah there really is no reason the team shouldnt go into the Rockets game on a 7 game streak.

Given this team I know it won't happen, but it should and if it does, that will give us quite a lot of needed opportunities to gain some separation from the pack.

Nba.com article made a point to say Anthony Davis was greeted "warmly"

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Implying that we're gonna be Hayward'd?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Implying that we're gonna be Hayward'd?
    We can't get Hayward'd, AD still is under contract.

Plus there is that whole Supermax thing people are ignoring. No player offered has turned it down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    LMFAOOOOOO.

The NBA wants sooooo badly for AD to leave us.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    LMFAOOOOOO.

The NBA wants sooooo badly for AD to leave us.
    They also act as if Boston wouldn't have to give up really anything

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

First Take is going full retard right now.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    What are they saying?

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    What are they saying?

Basically saying Anthony Davis is going to Boston or Cleveland...So stupid they did not even say one thing about how good the Pelicans are or that there is no way he is getting him. They are saying we are going to take Kevin Love. Sooo dumb or take any 2-3 players from Boston not named Irving.
    Last edited by msw2024; 01-17-2018 at 10:40 AM.

First Take aka Hot Take

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    Basically saying Anthony Davis is going to Boston or Cleveland...So stupid they did not even say one thing about how good the Pelicans are or that there is no way he is getting him. They are saying we are going to take Kevin Love. Sooo dumb or take any 2-3 players from Boston not named Irving.
    Lmao, and this is what I'm saying by they think all wed want is their trash bc we are such a lowly team we're supposed to gift wrap our best players to these teams for nothing sad narrative

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    They also act as if Boston wouldn't have to give up really anything

Well, I mean we have to obey to whatever our major market counterparts wants right? That's how this league works right?!

Ridiculous.

Basically saying Anthony Davis is going to Boston or Cleveland...So stupid they did not even say one thing about how good the Pelicans are or that there is no way he is getting him. They are saying we are going to take Kevin Love. Sooo dumb...
    The Pelicans can be the #1 seed in the West, and AD would still be going to Boston or Cleveland for Terry Rozier or Jose Calderon according to ESPN. They really need to get off their high horse and stop creating rumors based off of their hopes and dreams. It's sad to see how far the mighty have fallen.

Hall of Famer Contributor pjk481's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Undisputed was actually very complimentary of the Pelicans today. Talked about how with their talent they should be able to compete and scare any team in the league outside the Warriors, especially if they get a consistent 3 star player and that Holiday was that last night. Obvious that they haven't watched us (or Holiday) much this season. But overall pretty upbeat about Pels.

Basketball Guru

lol thats not what they said....all Stephen a and max were doing were addressing the dumb rumors of boston getting AD.....each one put themselves as the GM of each team and said what they would want back for AD and what they would offer for AD...thats all that was..no big deal and they was not trying to get rid of AD....

max said the pelicans are good but the org. is bad and not stable like boston....

Thread Information