Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans @ Knicks

In other news the Jags are giving it to the Steelers
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

I love how Gentry just sits there while they keep jacking up 3s. Be a coach and tell them to go inside geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29-13 after first. That's a great way to win NBA game on the road. Still, We gonna win next one ... Oh wait - it is versus Celtics in Garden... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    I’d take Boogie over AD any day. Mainly because he actually plays.
    This is laughable...smh

This team is going to make me drink a Dixie. I usually save those for the Saints but this is depressing me

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Please. I'm begging you. Stop shooting threes. Please.
    please... Guys...
    Basketball.

Jrue has my full permission to take over.

How can a guy like Ian Clark not be able to make free throws

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    This is laughable...smh

Neither one is a good leader or a winner. AD better defensively but Boogie is better at getting teammates involved. Boogie scores as much an rebounds more. Oh and Boogie is more durable. Outside of hyperbole, there’s no reason to say it’s laughable. At some point, people turned AD into Jordan likes he’s the best ever. I don’t understand. He’s an HOFer and untradable per this forum and I simply don’t agree. He’s a great talent but 1 of many talented players who won’t win unless he joins a transcendent player. My opinion
    Last edited by UptownFuz504; 01-14-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Neither one is a good leader or a winner. AD better defensively but Boogie is better at getting teammates involved. Boogie scores as much an rebounds more. Oh and Boogie is more durable. Outside of hyperbole, there’s no reason to say it’s laughable. At some point, people turned AD into Jordan likes he’s the best ever. I don’t understand
    AD isn't just slightly better defensively though, he's better by orders of magnitude, especially on the perimeter. He also has better handles, is faster both laterally and in a straight line, fouls less, turns the ball over less, shoots a much higher FG%, has a better shot selection, and is actually the better scorer; AD has a career high of 28ppg and a career average of 22.7, Cousins has a career high of 27ppg and a career average of 21.5ppg. Obviously that's such a small difference it's basically meaningless, but if you're going to bring it up, AD is actually the better scorer both in volume and efficiency.

Glad to see us start pulling a few possessions together

AD isn't just slightly better defensively though, he's better by orders of magnitude, especially on the perimeter. He also has better handles, is faster both laterally and in a straight line, fouls less, turns the ball over less, shoots a much higher FG%, has a better shot selection, and is actually the better scorer; AD has a career high of 28ppg and a career average of 22.7, Cousins has a career high of 27ppg and a career average of 21.5ppg. Obviously that's such a small difference it's basically meaningless, but if you're going to bring it up, AD is actually the better scorer both in volume and efficiency.
    Respect but that’s basically a wash imo. Also, Boogie gets his teammates involved way more than AD. Boogie assists at a higher rate. It’s 50 cent 1 way half a dollar the other. I prefer the guy that shows up everyday. I will say that I don’t believe that either guy is head and shoulders over the other

Respect but that’s basically a wash imo. Also, Boogie gets his teammates involved way more than AD. Boogie assists at a higher rate. It’s 50 cent 1 way half a dollar the other. I prefer the guy that shows up everyday. I will say that I don’t believe that either guy is head and shoulders over the other
    Fair.

The team should be fined every time they throw AD a lob. The dude is fragile. Why put him in that position

The team should be fined every time they throw AD a lob. The dude is fragile. Why put him in that position
    Disagreed. Players should be fined every time they shove guys out of the air.

This team is horrible. Saints time

This team doesn't care why should any of us smh

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Both teams on pace for 26 turnovers.

He's up there. 7'3 and can't rebound.
    Was Dirk a good rebounder???
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Why the hell does this team keep playing so lackadaisical whenever they have an opportunity to move up in rankings? Jesus this team is so frustrating. So careless, not killer instinct in this stupid ****** team.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Porzingis may easily be the most overrated player in the nba.
    Dude is a beast offensively and defensively.... the guy leads the league in blocks

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Was Dirk a good rebounder???
    Nope, but he was better than KP. Kristaps averaged/is averaging 7.3, 7.2, and 6.8 rebounds per game, getting worse each year.

Dirk's first three years where he actually got minutes he averaged 9.9, 9.9, and 9.7 rebounds per game.

And that's completely ignoring the fact that KP gets praised so much for his 3 point shooting when his career high is 37% from 3 when Dirk shot >40% on five separate years.

So Dirk > KP6 by a considerable margin.

Second half let's go. Win time.

This is fair...leadership and teammate wise I take AD. He gets hurt a lot which is true, but I like the defense. Sometimes it seems Cousins does not care on defense. I like a two way player. Cousins is way more offensive minded. There is a reason teams love to do a pick and roll and get Cousins on a guard. In the end, I think both can not carry a playoff team by them-self in this guard driven league. I don’t want to trade either. I just want a guard that is a sniper from outside to play with them that can also create their own shot.

AD hot in this second half

Thread Information