Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans VS Grizzlies January 11th

LOLOLOL moore. this team blows

Gentry should be fired on the spot. Do not let him board the team plane. Inexcusable loss!
    Last edited by Spec3333; 01-10-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's very difficult to find a solution, and you're right it's easy to point fingers. It's even easier to just say oh well, finding a solution is hard so let's just shut up and deal with it.
    My solution is get healthy for the season and then clean house in the summer when we have the opportunity to bring in and implement changes.

How can leave that so short Moore

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar

Pelicans VS Grizzlies January 11th

Does Del Harris want a pay increase for the rest of the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rondo was killing them driving to the basket .. im stunned that he takes the ball out of his hands and gives it to Cousins to run the play
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    My solution is get healthy and clean house in the summer when we have the opportunity to bring in and implement changes.
    Which means your solution isnt to shut up and deal with it. It's to shut up and deal with it later.

Thanks for the clarification.
    Basketball.

But you don't trade star players?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

And just like clock work Cousins delivers.
    Yeah, just like last game right?

and BTW having your center try to dribble drive 1 on team to win the game ain't a great play call. There are reasons why Cousins has never been close to this many turnovers in the past.

Hire Lavar Ball plz

Those 9 points in the 3rf quarter. I’m surprised the game even ended this close. On to the next one. Napier for the Blazers has been a pest. Can’t wait to see how silly he makes our guards look. Lol. DO IT BIG.
    RIP FlyGirl

Of course we make a turnover when We should win a game. Typical Pels game. Jesus... LOL

Refs "don't" wanna determine games but proceed to determine games lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

What a heartbreaker.

Gentry is too blams ...He drew up a terrible play . It looks like Jrue or someone was trying to post up while Cousins was running at the point and the play wasn’t there so Cousins decided to create of the dribble and of course he turns the ball over

Playoffs or not, this team needs a new coaching staff and GM. This organization is too passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Which means your solution isnt to shut up and deal with it. It's to shut up and deal with it later.

Thanks for the clarification.
    I guess you could live your life constantly complaining about something that cannot be fixed right now... Firing Gentry does NOTHING for this season and probably makes our chances of going to the playoffs even worse.

So sure. I'd rather still make the playoffs then afterwards bring in a new regime instead of just firing now with no good coaches available or willing to take over mid season and with no good coaches on the staff that I'd trust running the show for even half a season. Yeah, let's put Erman in charge for the rest of the year! The guy responsible for the worst part of our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post

and BTW having your center try to dribble drive 1 on team to win the game ain't a great play call. There are reasons why Cousins has never been close to this many turnovers in the past.
    I'm sure that was not how the play was supposed to go. He easily could have passed out of the double team. If he is doubled someone is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    Hire Lavar Ball plz
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Exactly like last game where Cousins was terrible for large stretches of the game. Thanks for making my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    The worst ball handler on our team and you give him the ball to iso at the top of the key
    That's Why Gentry is a baaaad coach and should be fired.

I guess you could live your life constantly complaining about something that cannot be fixed right now... Firing Gentry does NOTHING for this season and probably makes our chances of going to the playoffs even worse.

So sure. I'd rather still make the playoffs then afterwards bring in a new regime instead of just firing now with no good coaches available or willing to take over mid season and with no good coaches on the staff that I'd trust running the show for even half a season. Yeah, let's put Erman in charge for the rest of the year! The guy responsible for the worst part of our team!
    Or you know, hire one of the multiple other coaches out there. Not saying he would be my choice, but Fizdale is out there, no? Is he not demonstrably a better coach than Gentry, and also probably more suitable for a team based around big men?

It's not like there are 30 coaches in the world and they're all employed so either we take what we're given or we promote an assistant.

But whatever man, let's just keep paying Gentry tons of money to draw up killer plays like "Boogie, dribble into three separate defenders for our final possession, that's a great idea."

This was totally Alvin's fault... all we can do is wait till yhe next game... tbh ik everyone is saying clean house but I rather just see what happens with our 1st round pick during the trade deadline
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    And this is why Boogie was a career loser in Sacramento. You can’t win with this guy. And Gentry is too afraid to bench the guy.
    right, a great many 26-12 players get benched.

But you're right, lineups like tonight are why Cousins, and A.D., btw, have been career losers in the NBA. Sans the Towers pairing, the rest of the team is lottery level. Cousins, Jrue, Rondo...E'Twaun...Darius frickin' Miller? Um...Dante Cunningham??? whatever. It's no better than what Cousins had to work with in Sacto, and worse than the talent around A.D. in his only playoff appearance. The team is built around twin towers. Two. When one of them is constantly in and out of the lineup every night, with the rest fo the lineup its going to be a fight no matter who the opponent is.

Cousins should have passed the ball but he didn’t .. Gentry should have never put him in that position .

The iso should have been Robdo or Holiday with Cousins flashing in the post. Instead cousins has the iso at the top of the key with Ethan Moore flashing in the post ... smh

Thread Information