Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Seriously people? PELS VS WOLVES

This team is so frustrating it’s getting hard to watch , inconsistent every night .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've mentally checked out of this season. Got rid of PS vue so can't watch them. Just checking scores every now and then.

The scoreboard I expected to see tonight.

Just don't care anymore...it's not my fault, I'm just adopting the mindset of this franchise. The hell do I know as dumb Pelicans fan? We don't even exist right?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Blow this team the F up.

Yeah you couldn't pay me to watch this game

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Just don't care anymore...it's not my fault, I'm just adopting the mindset of this franchise. The hell do I know as dumb Pelicans fan? We don't even exist right?
    The sad thing is thats,how this while organization acts and I'm not even mad at people who feel like you

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

1) Jrue Holiday does not always come to play at all. It's beyond mental weakness. Makes me wonder if half the time he comes out of the lockerroom with a wreath of smoke around his head.
    2) E'Twaun Moore has no chance guarding big guards/true SFs.
    3) the bench was utterly worthless. 4pts 0reb 0ast at halftime for the whole bench? 1 made FG.
    4) when Moore and Miller aren't shooting their value plummets to replacement level. At least Moore still had a few roleplayer cuts.
    5) Rondo's tendency to just flat leave his man to go freelance is just ridiculous sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I've mentally checked out of this season. Got rid of PS vue so can't watch them. Just checking scores every now and then.

The scoreboard I expected to see tonight.
    Lol this is me. Cue the "you are a fake fan if you had expectations" posters please. I could care less and I'm pretty optimistic these days. This franchise, this city, and the fans deserve better. We have too much freaking talent to be so mediocre. Maybe that's the issue itself, self entitlement, complacency, and lack of pride. AD is checking out as a defender, Boogie is Boogie, and the coaching staff is just not motivators of men. This team lacks self pride and history.

I would say blow it up, but that will likely equal losing this franchise, so it blows, but it's whatever.

Towns went out and Dieng scored 8 points in like 1 min

How does this pathetic ****** coach nit get fired seriously

lol Pels

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Blow this team the F up.
    Team doesn't need to be blown up. You will realize and admit the problem is on the sidelines in suits at some point.

I'm impressed with the fans who lasted this long watching this disappointment of a team.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Lol this is me. Cue the "you are a fake fan if you had expectations" posters please. I could care less and I'm pretty optimistic these days. This franchise, this city, and the fans deserve better. We have too much freaking talent to be so mediocre. Maybe that's the issue itself, self entitlement, complacency, and lack of pride. AD is checking out as a defender, Boogie is Boogie, and the coaching staff is just not motivators of men. This team lacks self pride and history.

I would say blow it up, but that will likely equal losing this franchise, so it blows, but it's whatever.
    Nah I think the fact that the large group of loyal supporters this team has on this board all feel the same says something. It's not just one guy being overdramatic, the product on the floor is absolutely hot trash tonight and there is nothing from that first half that would convince someone to watch the 2nd.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Literally every game gentry sits there like he doesn't care lol this is our team and coaching staff

Nothing is more annoying than Tom Thibodeau screaming every defensive possession for the Wolves

There's a reason we were the only dumb ****** team willing to hire gentry js

I hope they lose by 40.

At least something to get that trash on the sidelines on the hot seat.

Thibs looks like he's killed a number of people in his lifetime

Pels announcers about Thibodeau: "he doesn't stop does he, so his team isn't going to stop"

about Gentry: zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Pels announcers about Thibodeau: "he doesn't stop does he, so his team isn't going to stop"

about Gentry: zzzzzzz
    lel

Correct me if im wrong, but hasn't this team always struggled.on long periods of rest? Going back to the Monty days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Where was this focus and intensity the first 3 quarters?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Team doesn't need to be blown up. You will realize and admit the problem is on the sidelines in suits at some point.
    Gentry is not at fault for the entire lack of effort and energy by our ALL STAR players, Gentry is not at fault that our players refuse to play defense because of chasing offensive stats.

Could a better coach get more from them? Yeah. Is Coaching the main problem? Hell No. Many Sacramento fans have said Cousins puts up empty stats and wasn't a big positive for his team. His affect on AD has been clearly negative with how much AD now also complains after every missed shot. I'm starting to believe we are a better team either trading Cousins now or signing and trading him during the off season.

DeMarcus Cancer

Thread Information