Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Pelicans 12/30

Darius Miller's defense is up there with the worst in the league

Pels finally hit an easy 3 in transition. Refs call a foul on NYK before it goes in

I wish Cousins wouldn't complain about things like that. Knock the little dude on his butt and smirk = much more badass

AD taking over

see what a difference getting Porzingis out of there with those fouls makes? Suddenly A.D. is by far the longest guy on the floor.

Why do our perimeter guys over help on the inside seriously it's ridiculous

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

At some point the players should be able to get it up for every game.

This isn't a young team. It's full of vets that have been there and done that, and it has two super stars who are extremely hungry to make the playoffs.

The fact our players can't get it going at home while fighting for the playoffs is pathetic.

You can blame it on the coach but these aren't children and they aren't even new in the league. These are all guys on their 2nd and 3rd deal. I honestly understand Gentry's look. He's more upset with their trash play than any of us and he's probably tried every motivation tool he can think of.

I realize as I type this AD is taking over, but it really should have never gotten to this point against the Knicks.

AD plays hard on defense whenever he's making plays on offense.

That Jrue 3 hit every portion of the rim before it went down....

Okay so let's see what just happened penetration kick it more penetration ad easy shot but nah let's shoot 3s

We had plenty of chances to take the lead, but whatever, we cut the deficit down to just 1.

Score 1 more bucket than them in the 4th and we win.

34% of their shots have been 3s. In a game where you have a clear advantage inside.

Poor game plan. Poor. Coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    34% of their shots have been 3s. In a game where you have a clear advantage inside.

Poor game plan. Poor. Coaching.
    I don't believe we have a clear advantage inside at all.

Boogie vs Noah should be fun to watch.

Let me get this straight you don't call cylinder on Noah and then you don't call the foul for either boogie or jrue

My mind is blown that an opposing team is actually missing shots against us

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Let me get this straight you don't call cylinder on Noah and then you don't call the foul for either boogie or jrue

Probably making up for the clean block Noah had on Cousins that was called a foul.

Come on you losers do it for my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Probably making up for the clean block Noah had on Cousins that was called a foul.
    3 calls though lol little much for one

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    My mind is blown that an opposing team is actually missing shots against us
    It hasn't been due to our defense, I can promise you that.

Now people will back at the advanced stats and it will say how much better halfway through the 3rd and into the 4th our defense was...

But really the Knicks are just missing shots they shouldn't with clean looks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Boogie vs Noah should be fun to watch.
    They have a rather explosive history.

And of course a bunch of moronic monkeys sitting at their keyboards once tried to accuse Joakim Noah of being All NBA over Cousins too. That might bother me more than Boogie though.

It hasn't been due to our defense, I can promise you that.

Now people will back at the advanced stats and it will say how much better halfway through the 3rd and into the 4th our defense was...

But really the Knicks are just missing shots they shouldn't with clean looks.
    Yup.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I don't believe we have a clear advantage inside at all.
    Indeed. Even though this run was spurred by them finally going to the paint including Holiday.

Then the Knicks have to resort to throwing seldom used Noah out there.

No advantage tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    3 calls though lol little much for one

I'm with you. Lol.

Probably has something to do with Cousins constantly complaining about calls too.

To be fair, he hasn't got a tech yet though.

wasn't Davis coming back in? How can you let Unicorn go against Dante Cunningham?

Thread Information