Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Pelicans 12/30

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    This is just hilarious while gentry looks dumbfounded that's our couch ladies and gentlemen

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    He looks like he's not even watching. Like he's just staring at something and the game happens to be in the middle of them.
    Basketball.

hey look, actual NBA players came in to the game

McDermott? Or Karl Malone?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He looks like he's not even watching. Like he's just staring at something and the game happens to be in the middle of them.
    Yup lol

Burn the whole team

The home run passes never work. You'd think the coaching staff would have banned those by now.

Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    The home run passes never work. You'd think the coaching staff would have banned those by now.

Of course not.
    The coaching staff encourages them to try and get "easy buckets". Works about 10% of the time

We are watching a defeated team with two superstars. Notice how quickly the Knicks get back on defense and crash the offensive boards. Players adopt the identities of their head coach.

Can't make 3s continue to shoot them makes sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Can't make 3s continue to shoot them makes sense lol

To be fair, we can't make 2s either.

Ramon Sessions getting superstar calls in late 2017

1st half double double for Boogie. Dude is really good
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

This has become painful to watch. Pretty pivotal point for this franchise. Lots of talent for sure. I don't think MSY can tolerate another 4 year rebuild. Or Benson for that matter. Make a run at Calipari at the end of the season. Why not?
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

I know AD is always saying the right things in public but I wonder if he is really bitter behind the scenes at the front office for letting Monty go? Just curious.

Now they're just calling fouls left and right good god

Jrue, like the rest of the Pelicans roster, can't guard Michael Beasley. Solid

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    I know AD is always saying the right things in public but I wonder if he is really bitter behind the scenes at the front office for letting Monty go? Just curious.
    Gove monty all the crap in the world but atleast his team's played with heart

Poor Ron Baker

I feel like half the time the Pels announcers are talking/complaining in veiled old school way about the Pels whole offensive philosophy. Which leaves me torn. Wesley there was finally open about it, and yet the offense has been absolutely scorching for a long time. Its not at all the way I want to see it done, but when its a strength and works it seems out of place to be constantly complaining about it.

That AD dunk was disgusting. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    I feel like half the time the Pels announcers are talking/complaining in veiled old school way about the Pels whole offensive philosophy. Which leaves me torn. Wesley there was finally open about it, and yet the offense has been absolutely scorching for a long time. Its not at all the way I want to see it done, but when its a strength and works it seems out of place to be constantly complaining about it.
    Idk makes sense when you have 2 dominant big men and rarely play to their strengths I think that's their biggest problem.

Pels defense on Beasley makes you wonder why Erman is employed

Imagine not even trying to guard the other team's best player

Rondo shoots free throws a lot like Shaquille O'Neal

Ad and 3s lol

Thread Information