Pelicans Report

Thread: Dallas just beat OKC on it's home floor

Dallas just beat OKC on it's home floor

Maybe the loss to Dallas at home wasn't the worst thing in the world. Definitely losing to the Knicks was worse

Also good when a team right above us loses

See, Mavs are actually a tough team lately. In other news, I saw Clippers are now 16-19, closing the gap. And now Griffin is back. Let’s hope the new year can be a fresh start for the Pels to right the ship.

Yeah Clippers are very dangerous. Won't count out Jazz either

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Maybe the loss to Dallas at home wasn't the worst thing in the world. Definitely losing to the Knicks was worse

Also good when a team right above us loses
    Was losing to the Knicks worse? The Knicks are tough, and just have a bad road record. No surprise they closed one of those out because they've had some close road games.

100% worse, especially with a 99-91 lead with 2.5 minutes remaining

I'm at the point where I wouldn't care if they beat Golden State on their home floor, we should've won that game.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    I'm at the point where I wouldn't care if they beat Golden State on their home floor, we should've won that game.
    This.

It's not an end of the world loss, the sky isn't falling, and we went 3-2 over the last five games which isn't great but is also not completely disastrous. That said, we should have won the Mav's game and there's no two ways about it.
    Basketball.

Yeah, I don't like our chances vs the Jazz either. That Donovan Mitchell kid is real. We don't have any players on our roster that are that real.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Yeah, I don't like our chances vs the Jazz either. That Donovan Mitchell kid is real. We don't have any players on our roster that are that real.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "real". If all you mean by "real" is highly talented, super skilled with the ball, and capable of going off at any time, then we have two players who are extremely "real".

Maybe Frank Jackson can end up "real"?

He's got 2 inches on Donovan

Actually no they are the same height
    Last edited by AusPel; 01-02-2018 at 08:49 AM.

By real I mean Donavan is playing like a man who won't be stopped. We have a bunch of guys here playing for their next weekend getaway.

Thread Information