Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavericks @ Pelicans 12/29

i still think we are gonna get it to single digits by the start of the 4th and break their hearts at the end of the game after them leading for like 40min.

whoa, a perimeter stop!

This just isn't our night.
    Dallas is shooting it out their arse.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    i still think we are gonna get it to single digits by the start of the 4th and break their hearts at the end of the game after them leading for like 40min.
    You just describe last night game Celtics vs Rockets.

I want paint in the paint and change the seat colors to red or something. Tired of seeing scrub teams come here and be the 5 Currys.

Okay so. Second half

Can we please try to get some boards? Not Cousins, he's doing it, but anyone else please?

When we get obvious mismatches, can we actually exploit them?

Can we use the shotclock to get good shots instead of firing as soon as you even see the basket?

Can we take smart shots within the flow of the offense, instead of forced iso?

Can we move the ball?

Can we play some defense?

Find our next time on Dragonball Z.
    Basketball.

you know, it's such a good thing I am not a coach, because I would literally be greeting guards coming off the floor with a swift kick to the nads for defense like that. I'd make Bobby Knight look like the good cop.

77pts in a half for the Mavs is completely RIDICULOUS. Never ever EVER should happen. I can 100% guarantee you it will never happen for them again this season.

Jrue is the only decent wing defender we have. We may have to make a trade for a SF soon. I understand Hill is coming back in February but we could use another 3 & D player. We have plenty of guards to use as trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Okay so. Second half

Can we please try to get some boards? Not Cousins, he's doing it, but anyone else please?
    Halftime Rebounds:

Cousins -- 11
    Everybody Else -- 2
    A.D. -- 0

2 rebounds beyond Cousins. Two.

The Pels scored 60 in the 1st half...

And are losing by 17.

Dafuq is this game? I'm not sure golden state has ever been as hot as Dallas is tonight.

Our defense needs to pick up .. perhaps we need to start trapping the ball off screens or something to get some aggression on defense. Just a really poor effort
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Halftime Rebounds:

Cousins -- 11
    Everybody Else -- 2
    A.D. -- 0

2 rebounds beyond Cousins. Two.
    Disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

And are losing by 17.

Dafuq is this game? I'm not sure golden state has ever been as hot as Dallas is tonight.
    Second quarter Pels scored 39.

...and fell 2pts further behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

And are losing by 17.

It's absurd. Even when our defense finally looked like it had contemplated existing it was too late and people were making contested threes from 25 feet that didn't even move the net. Insane.

Just watched a halftime show where 10 year olds played better basketball than the pels did

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Our defense needs to pick up .. perhaps we need to start trapping the ball off screens or something to get some aggression on defense. Just a really poor effort
    Mavs shooting 70.7% at half.

76.5% from 3pt land.

Don't know this as fact but pretty sure whenever we wear the dark blue unis at home we suck

Way to guard Smith

Those MAVS shooting % stats...

Oh lord... Why can't we adjust and get them out of rhythm? These home game blowout where we all say... It's not our night. Team is shooting us out of the building. They are on fire gets old.

Team just needs a 12 point run to keep in distance in the 4th. Then it can be anyone's game.

Horrid defense on dirk

Wes Matthews missed a three. End times.

jeeeeezzzzuzzzz they cant miss

Yes keep going after every pump fake ad

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

There's less than 0 energy. No point in watching this.

Rondo has gotta be told to never ever shoot

Thread Information