Pelicans Report

Thread: Rondo: Film Study on Bench?

Rondo: Film Study on Bench?

I heard Rajon talk with Jen Hale about watching film on a tablet while on the bench - like Drew Brees does. Such a student of the game.

Watching last night was a thing a beauty. It also reminded of the time when one of our PG options was Squeaky Johnson.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

All I want is for Rondo to get locked up long term with this team. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    I heard Rajon talk with Jen Hale about watching film on a tablet while on the bench - like Drew Brees does. Such a student of the game.

Watching last night was a thing a beauty. It also reminded of the time when one of our PG options was Squeaky Johnson.
    Lots of NFL players do that. Offense and defense since they have a lot more down time during games.

Holy crap squeaky haven't heard that name in forever lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Lots of NFL players do that. Offense and defense since they have a lot more down time during games.
    Yes, you usually don't see Brees on the bench without his tablet. Just don't ever see that in basketball. Kudos to Rajon for getting better at his kraft. And like he said, more people should be doing it.

Thread Information