Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nets @ Pelicans

This is going well

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    This is going well
    Fun game, going exactly the way a game like this should.
    Basketball.

"can you flip a watter bottle?" That spelling tho

I know we are up over 30. But the offense has looked ugly since AD / Rondo came out. We are still doing the same thing and just Cousins isos.

I'm glad we are giving Asik and Diallo some run.

now watch the Asik/Diallo Pelicans not only make this splendid blowout into a drab little 14pt win, but actually lose chunks of the lead so fast it forces Boogie and Brow to come back in

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    now watch the Asik/Diallo Pelicans not only make this splendid blowout into a drab little 14pt win, but actually lose chunks of the lead so fast it forces Boogie and Brow to come back in
    Usually what happens, especially against teams like the Nets who have no incentive to give up

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    I hate being right. That was utterly bleeping ridiculous. I mean, that's humiliating.

Nelson is so bad at the end of quarters lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Our bench kind of sucks

Just wheel out the starting lineup for the first five minutes of the fourth, no one will have played even 31 minutes after that, and build the lead back to 30.

17-0 run

Omer Asik -17 in 3 minutes
    Cheick Diallo -14 in 5 minutes

get thee to the G-League and send back up some actual NBAers

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Our bench kind of sucks
    Running an offense designed around dominant big men through Asik and Diallo kind of sucks.

Well that was an ugly end of the qtr.

Just no offense with Diallo and Asik both on the court. I'm pretty disappointed in what Diallo has shown so far this season.

I hate that they sucked so spectacularly that they did the near impossible and took a 100% win and made it into something more like a 95% win/5% utter disaster. Wish somebody would pay me millions of dollars to go out and humiliate myself on an NBA court. I could hardly do any worse.

All-Star
    Good coaching that, put our wrist line up possible on the floor coming out of a timeout for the last 3 minutes of the third.
    Hand over some momentum and blow out a 33 points lead.
    Very thoughtful Alvin

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    Good coaching that, put our wrist line up possible on the floor coming out of a timeout for the last 3 minutes of the third.
    Hand over some momentum and blow out a 33 points lead.
    Very thoughtful Alvin
    This wasn't on Alvin for resting the starters with a 33 point lead only for our bench to completely throw it away.

its turned into an All Star game

All-Star
    Oh and by the way Gentry just killed the confidence of the 5 guys who conceded a 17-0 run

That was some globetrotter passing, ridiculous movement

AD turning into the Hulk down low

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    Oh and by the way Gentry just killed the confidence of the 5 guys who conceded a 17-0 run
    What was Gentry supposed to do? They sucked huge balls

AD, Cousins, and Jrue with +38, +40, and +40 respectively in plus/minus

now you can't even trust the scrubbie lineup to take over a 26pt lead with less than 8 min to go. At the rate they were blowing it in the last stint, the lead would be under 10 by the 3 minute mark.

Thread Information