.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 102

Thread: Pels @ Magic 12/22

  1. #51
    Wow Boogie

  2. #52
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Got damn

  3. #53
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Could we give Jrue like 13% of Boogies confidence?

    "Kahwi Leonard will be a Pelican. Please make me a signature." - Silverfoxx

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I know, it's just frustrating cause he could be fire every game.
    This month he basically has

  5. #55
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Jrue has 20.

  6. #56
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Aggressive Jrue is by far the best Jrue

  7. #57
    Just horrid free throw shooting

  8. #58
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Jrue has really come into his own. He started the year very slow but he's been hot for a while now.

  9. #59
    the Pels take an ungodly number of step back threes with nobody under to rebound

  10. #60
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Biyombo might actually be a worse offensive player than Asik

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Biyombo might actually be a worse offensive player than Asik
    truly a battle between the resistible force and the moveable object

  12. #62
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    truly a battle between the resistible force and the moveable object
    LOL

  13. #63
    Shoutout to Elfrid's hair for partially blocking those free throws

  14. #64
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Jrue's hot. Hot hot hot.

  15. #65
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Payton has to shoot through his hair, what a dumbass

  16. #66
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Payton has to shoot through his hair, what a dumbass
    It's fashion man. Ever since The Weeknd popularised having a huge clump of random hair, this is the wave. And think of all the money Payton must save on caps!

  17. #67
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's fashion man. Ever since The Weeknd popularised having a huge clump of random hair, this is the wave. And think of all the money Payton must save on caps!
    It literally affects his shot. I have no words

  18. #68
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    It literally affects his shot. I have no words
    He needs the hair to limit his shot. It's like a power limiter. He'd be Curry without it. Powers we could never believe.

  19. #69
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    I don't know why Boogie didn't shoot that being right on the block, but is was a sweet pass out of the post to my man Jameer

  20. #70
    The Orlando Tragic

  21. #71
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    So is this good defense today or just inept Orlando offense?

  22. #72
    amazing how all of a sudden teh Pels look like beasts when they finally get to run into a lottery team waiting to be beasted

  23. #73
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    So is this good defense today or just inept Orlando offense?
    Both. We've played pretty solid rotations, had some good contests, Jrue as always has been a stalwart. But it doesn't look like it matters, they just suck.

  24. #74
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    amazing how all of a sudden teh Pels look like beasts when they finally get to run into a lottery team waiting to be beasted
    Almost like we're a better team that our record would suggest, and we've just had a brutal schedule so far. Weird, that.

  25. #75
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Almost like we're a better team that our record would suggest, and we've just had a brutal schedule so far. Weird, that.
    Don't forget who Orlando has out though

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •