Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogie and AD versus Washington

Pelicans Boogie and AD versus Washington

“I ain’t going to lie, it’s going to be a bloodbath, probably,” Gortat said. “It’s going to be a very, very tough matchup for me and [Markieff Morris], for all of our bigs. It’s going to be a challenge. These two are hands down the best in the league.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tasy-and-forc/
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpnose View Post
    “I ain’t going to lie, it’s going to be a bloodbath, probably,” Gortat said. “It’s going to be a very, very tough matchup for me and [Markieff Morris], for all of our bigs. It’s going to be a challenge. These two are hands down the best in the league.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tasy-and-forc/
    .....and yet we still struggle to play with conviction and string wins together. Losing to teams who have no business beating us.
    Hopefully the team starts to put together a good run with this road trip and gets that focus and winning mentality locked in.
    '' We are here!!''

Quote Originally Posted by England_Hornet View Post
    .....and yet we still struggle to play with conviction and string wins together. Losing to teams who have no business beating us.
    Hopefully the team starts to put together a good run with this road trip and gets that focus and winning mentality locked in.
    It hasn't clicked as fast as Harden and Paul have. But they both have sky high bball IQs so that was a no brainer really

It might take AD and Boogie a little longer to gel, but I think they can

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    It hasn't clicked as fast as Harden and Paul have. But they both have sky high bball IQs so that was a no brainer really

It might take AD and Boogie a little longer to gel, but I think they can
    I agree. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we went at least 4-2, possibly 5-1 over the next 6 games, and then into February we have an easy schedule. I think people are forgetting that we have had the third toughest schedule in the league thus far. We've played GS THREE times already. 3. We've played Orlando, at the beginning of the season when they were on fire against everyone. We've played Memphis when they still had Conley and Fizdale, and looked like a playoff team still. The Raptors twice already. Cleveland already. The new look Wolves, multiple times already. Houston already.

Still coming up, we have : 3 Nets games, 2 Knicks games, 3 Mavericks games, 3 post-Fizdale Grizzlies games, 2 more Suns games, etc etc etc. Every single one of those is a potential win. Not guaranteed, obviously any team can have a hot night or drop the ball, but all of those are realistic wins.

Long story short: we've had a really tough time of it so far, our schedule is a lot brighter from now on, we should start racking up wins more.
    Basketball.

^^

Well...I hope you’re right. I keep looking at the Twolves record thinking that should be us plus some more...
    If we can just reduce those bloody turnovers and stop blowing 4th quarter double digit leads...we’d be gold!

Quote Originally Posted by England_Hornet View Post
    ^^

Well...I hope you’re right. I keep looking at the Twolves record thinking that should be us plus some more...
    If we can just reduce those bloody turnovers and stop blowing 4th quarter double digit leads...we’d be gold!
    Minnesota have had the fourth easiest schedule in the league so far. The only teams who have had it easier are the Cavs, Knicks, and Phoenix. No surprises they've won more than us.

No Otto Porter helps

The New Orleans Turnovers

Weird start to this one.

Noticed Wall has actually shot pretty well from 3 when left open. Any kind of contest seems to throw him totally out but he can make a clean set shot.

Etwuan Moore has stolen my basketball heart

I'll never understand that call on rondo wall was falling before he even got near rondo but some how he gets the foul lol what?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm actually glad we're getting blown out so far. I'd rather this than blowing a lead

This is, simply put, a bad basketball team

And that wasn't a foul either. No way. AD just decided he didn't wanna shoot that possession.

Famous Pels 0 defense in full force

Idk why but I feel more confident in winning when we get off to bad starts

Did we essentially have 4 turnovers in a row?
    "Davis is gonna be the best Basketball Player Ever. ......Please quote me." -Silverfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by PennStatePelican View Post
    Did we essentially have 4 turnovers in a row?
    Yes, but in fairness at least two of them could easily have been foul calls instead.

Idk how they say we only have 5 turnovers. Seems like 10

Can we stop throwing full court passes? Thanks.

Players Jrue has now turned into the Great Wall of China against in the post: Durant, Morris, Gasol, Aldridge

Goran Dragic To The Pelicans

Lucky to only be down by 17 after that embarrassment of a quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet Blood View Post
    Goran Dragic To The Pelicans
    Don't say things like that.

Thread Information