Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6 game winning streak to end the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Minny won though.
    The Minny/Denver games was once of those great games where you could not lose no matter how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    The Minny/Denver games was once of those great games where you could not lose no matter how it turned out.
    Bingo

Pels only needed one result tonight: Spurs over Jazz. That, of course, did not happen. Big win for Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We'll lose at least 2 maybe only break even.
    Looking back, it was exactly how I thought it would play out.

So much for the "easier schedule". This team consistently plays down to its competition and overlooks sub 500 teams.

It's already cost us a handful of games.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 12-30-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Looking back, it was exactly how I thought it would play out.

So much for the "easier schedule". This team consistently plays down to its competition and overlooks sub 500 teams.

It's already cost us a handful of games.
    Coaching. Reminds me a whole lot of the Haslett years for the Saints. Talented teams that couldn't get out of their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Coaching. Reminds me a whole lot of the Haslett years for the Saints. Talented teams that couldn't get out of their own way.
    This team needs to be blown up. I remember trying to coach teenagers...ANY time during the game their bad habits would show up no matter how often I chastised them.
    Imagine trying to correct grown men stuck in their ways(eg... Boogie)...won't happen. Only way is to put people who already has developed the good habits. This goes for coaches as well.

Thread Information