Pelicans Report

Thread: Pels vs Lakers 2-14 offers and deals?

Help Pels vs Lakers 2-14 offers and deals?

I'm finally heading back to new Orleans soon for my sister's wedding on Feb 9. I'll be bringing my girlfriend down who will be visiting new For the first time and we were looking to go to the Pelicans vs Lakers game for Valentine's day ( her first Pellies game she is super excited!) Do you guys happen to know any good seat deals or offers? Thanks so much for all the help caw caws We're soooo excited about this game man lol.

Please PM or post here any good deals or offers. Our budget is pretty low since the wedding has been very costly. Thanks so much PR love you guys!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Definitely check StubHub or GameTime. Tickets are starting around $15 on those sites. I’m looking to go to that game as well, as a matter of fact.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Definitely check StubHub or GameTime. Tickets are starting around $15 on those sites. I’m looking to go to that game as well, as a matter of fact.
    Thanks I'll definitely do so!!

I've used SeatGeek in the past and bought affordable tickets. Not sure how it compares to the sites Rell referenced.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Thread Information