Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bucks @ Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    He had guys open on the wings if he wanted to pass. Was just a poor decision trying to play hero ball.

He tried to pass, even turned toward them to pass...and the guys flat hid. That one on one take was a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Love having Boogie on the team but he can be hard to watch sometimes.
    Sums it up

Pels are the most poorly officiated team in the league IMO. The Cousins effect.

I sometimes like to listen to the other team's broadcasts on NBA League Pass. It gives me another perspective. The Bucks have 5 guys out tonight. The Bucks' announcer team cannot believe how stupid the Pelicans play at times. They started the night hoping they wouldn't get blown out, but now they think they will win. "Undisciplined... mistake prone... confused... discombobulated... compounds one mistake with another..." this is how they have described what they have seen from the Pelicans tonight. They just can't believe how stupid they are. Please understand, this isn't an uncommon theme when other team's announcers watch the Pelicans.

Benson and this fan-base need to take off the blinders. This organization has serious problems. I for one do not believe that they will suddenly come together. They will not suddenly play smarter. They will not make the playoffs... and even if they do so what, they will go out 0-4 in the first round. They are what they are. Mediocre at best.

Loomis, Demps and Gentry have to go. We need to look at starting over. Bring in a competent GM. Let that GM hire a coach that has at least a remote interest in playing defense and playing with discipline. Dump overpaid contracts if possible. I could go on and on.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

The defense is just embarrassing

No boxes out on defense
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

I love 3twaun Moore
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    He tried to pass, even turned toward them to pass...and the guys flat hid. That one on one take was a last resort.
    Lol I literally hit rewind on that play 8 times. Nobody was running from the ball or "hiding" it was a poor decision but you are entitled to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Lol I literally hit rewind on that play 8 times. Nobody was running from the ball or "hiding" it was a poor decision but you are entitled to your opinion.
    No one was moving to get the ball everyone was standing still

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Moore my God

Another boogie turnover

Cousins at times makes me wanna stop watching basketball

You know what that's crap they call that but won't call the many holds against them

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Moore my God
    Tha Gawd

Boogie is just not great at this sport

Rondo also not great at basketball

This is disgraceful

finally see Gentry angry after nobody else got back. Cost them a bucket.

We have had like 5 turnovers in the past 6 possessions and no one is getting back on defense

The one time cousins runs back and gets the defensive playe, no one else bothered and they score anyway. Nice.

Does anyone on the team want to play defence

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    The one time cousins runs back and gets the defensive playe, no one else bothered and they score anyway. Nice.
    no teamwide committment to it and getting back for each other. Everybody just does it whenever they feel inspired. On the numerous occasions when they don't all alogn, well hey, at least it was not MY man scoring.

Cousins is just going through the motions right now. Why is he so lazy on defense?

We Pass, people move, things happen. Miraculous

Thread Information