Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks @ Pelicans

More Anthony Davis please
    Basketball.

Okay so by my estimation, Giannis should be fouled out by now.

Miller's hot. Three threes.

And here we go with these refs

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Come on Boogie

There's no way that was three in the key. It can't have been cause Bledsoe shoved AD out of the key

Send erman to the g league to coach someone else's defense

So that's not a moving screen on Bledsoe really? Lol

Point Boogie sux what is he doing

Jrue with that smooth play

I’m sure Genty has told Cousins to stop the one on one dribbling into the defense
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

that little run was directly triggered by two bad ref calls on one posssession. That's annoying.

guess the refs are going to let bledsoe hold AD all game long.... kinda hope AD monkey dunks on him

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    guess the refs are going to let bledsoe hold AD all game long.... kinda hope AD monkey dunks on him
    He isn't capela he'd called for it

Look they always pay the ticky touchwood ones, but Cousins can have his face ripped off and get nothing

Jrue denying Giannis in the post is awesome

Boogie is an idiot

Jrue had better be all defensive team this season

wow, Boogie trying to stop a break not knowing the Bucks had dropped the ball. now they are going to get 2 free fts out of it.

And BTW, what the heck was that with everybody running away from Boogie with the ball up top and just forcing him to go 1 on 1? be one thing if that was the play, but he clearly wanted to pass it, and everybody else was like...nope, not me

Cousins gives the Bucks two points

Turnovers and no defense. That's how you lose basketball games

damn, the whole East has decided to go weak sister tonight, and all the games that matter for Pels playoff positioning are tight. OKC may even win.

Lack of discipline and turnovers. They find new ways to be stupid. The roster is fine.

This team is like the 90s Lakers coached by Mike Dunleavy versus Pat Riley. It starts at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    wow, Boogie trying to stop a break not knowing the Bucks had dropped the ball. now they are going to get 2 free fts out of it.

And BTW, what the heck was that with everybody running away from Boogie with the ball up top and just forcing him to go 1 on 1? be one thing if that was the play, but he clearly wanted to pass it, and everybody else was like...nope, not me
    He had guys open on the wings if he wanted to pass. Was just a poor decision trying to play hero ball.

Love having Boogie on the team but he can be hard to watch sometimes.

Thread Information