Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans 12-10-2017

AD trying to sound like Chewbacca and just turning into a nightingale by accident is possibly one of the funniest moments of this season so far
    Basketball.

We don’t defend the 3 point line at all. NBA players will make uncontested shots
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Cunningham cans the corner three

AD keeps missing easy layups and dunks then misses the FTs

There was not a pelican within 30 feet of Saric

ok...so you are a guard isolated against your man on the wing...and you suddenly turn and leave him?? It's not like there was ny other Pelican in the area who could even conceivably have been asked to switch.

Cousins defense is pure comedy

Nice hands there. Simmons will throw it away if you keep active hands, so I'd like to see more of that

Way to box out there boogie

Good end to the half

Nice little run. Rondo with 10 assists already.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Way to box out there boogie
    for the last time, knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Nice little run. Rondo with 10 assists already.
    as I mentioned last game, if the Pels don't "rest" Rondo, they have an extra W in their win column and the trolls weep
    Last edited by Bricklayer; 12-10-2017 at 07:13 PM.

We finish the half up 11, Rondo already has 10 assists. AD and Cousins both nearing 20pts, five different players have hit threes, 17 assists total in the first half. Already got 6 team steals and 5 team blocks. Strong showing for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    for the last time, knock it off.
    So glad I put him on ignore. Some people live for the sole purpose of searching for reasons to be unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Some people live for the sole purpose of searching for reasons to be unhappy
    Good end to the half

Let's see if they come out of halftime with purpose, or they stand and watch Philly go on a 20 - 5 run.

Good half.. now the key here is closing this team out in the 3rd and getting ready for Houston tomorrow . We need string together some wins .

You're not allowed to say anything negative here dude. You should know that. That just makes you a hater!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    You're not allowed to say anything negative here dude. You should know that. That just makes you a hater!
    There's a difference between "anything negative" and 95% negativity, including over minor and trivial things, every game, in high volume.

they must spike the water at halftime in the Pels lockerroom

This is the Kings game all over again

Sleep walking through the 3rd ... This where Gentry needs to make a change. The guys aren’t playing defense and they are committing silly turnovers. We need some energy

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Let's see if they come out of halftime with purpose, or they stand and watch Philly go on a 20 - 5 run.
    Oh well. *sigh*

And Our bigs need to block out and hustle to he ball .. to much standing around

Thread Information