Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kings at Pelicans in the blender 12/8/17

Seems like Gentry does everything he can to NOT call a timeout.
    RIP FlyGirl

Gentry needs to go ... this franchise is dead with him
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Who's been toying? We've had our entire closing lineup out there when the lead evaporated.

We've had 3 shots go in and out. Jrue's shot stays down and this game is over. The 50/50 ball just hasn't bounced our way at the end.
    The toying was early. As I specifically pointed out. You "rest' guys. You experiment with lineups. Because hey, why not? And then you let a bad team linger until they get courageous, and then you are in for a battle. It's classic. It's stupid. And come April you may remember this one.

frank mason hesitating the whole team
    SIGN A SF

This team is so ******* DUMB

Would have been nice to have seen Miller out there at the end. Need someone that can make a shot.

Pathetic is all I can say at this moment

there was no flow offensively tonight

zero

none
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

The noise of that last boogie 3 attempt just says it all. CLAAANNGGGG

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Davis doesn't even care.

Banned
    Congratulations Buddy
    Big Time Players Make Big Plays In Big Games !!

This coaching Staff is a joke. Game like this MUST end with a win. Pathetic. Without Rondo We are playing like children in a smog.

Entirely too many minutes for Nelson .. no energy from Davis . Gentry sits there and allows the team to lose to the Kings without making one single adjustment

All-Star
    We have got big point guard and organization issues without Rondo.
    Cousins needs to be away from ball handling duties, he takes too many bad decisions and he is too stubborn when things aren’t going his way.

So. Are we gonna agree this team is ******** poor coached yet? Or we still blaming the players? Two of whom are top 20 bonified all-stars. One of whom was guarded by a 40 year old outsized opponent?

I'm embarrassed to a Pelicans fan, imagine you actually paid money to go to that game.

And the Gentry watch continues.......this team is so poorly coached that it's depressing.
    Jrue should be arrested for theft, he is stealing from the Pels right now. Shocking to think
    they are paying him $22 million for what he is giving them in return.
    The guy in key moments plays like a first year rookie.

That was a team that did not give one single ********. What a bunch of careless, entitled, princesses. I hope someone on the team reads this out load on the bus or whatever. Because the whole team stunk against a team not even playing their best players in crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    The toying was early. As I specifically pointed out. You "rest' guys. You experiment with lineups. Because hey, why not? And then you let a bad team linger until they get courageous, and then you are in for a battle. It's classic. It's stupid. And come April you may remember this one.
    We had our closing lineup out there with a 7 point lead and under 3 minutes left...

This loss is on the starters.

Banned
    AD to Celtics sounds like Dell needs to make a call !

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    there was no flow offensively tonight

zero

none
    Well gee...does anybody in the organization remember what the hell the offense looked like before Rondo got healthy? Remember those first few weeks? Gee, "rest" Rondo, restrict Davis (and have him give a real half assed effort) and what happens again? Who could have ever predicted? Except for those of us with brain stems of course.

You damage standings, trust, and team chemistry with this sort of nonsense.

What’s scary is that Boogie is the heart of this team. When he’s on, it’s all good. When he’s in one of his sour moods because he’s feeling victimized by the refs, that negative energy seems to drag the whole team down.

AD was playing like a man scared to get injured.

Looking at the number of injuries he's had it has to be getting in his mind.

It was reported he is 'pain free'

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We had our closing lineup out there with a 7 point lead and under 3 minutes left...

This loss is on the starters.
    And Gentry trots out the same lineup in overtime... Makes no adjustments. I know he is going to blame the players like he always do but he was terrible tonight

If we fall under .500 this weekend I might lose my marbles. Lol. Keeping my fingers crossed. Goodnight gents (and ladies, if there are any others in here).

Thread Information