Thread: Darius Miller aka the Global GOAT now leads the league in 3pt%

Darius Miller aka the Global GOAT now leads the league in 3pt%

Good news is fun

PUT HIM IN THE 3PT CONTEST
    SIGN A SF

Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    PUT HIM IN THE 3PT CONTEST
    I will!

Awesome. Just what this team needs. A lot to be excited for.

Just with this team needs, a player who doesn't see the court as much as he should. This coaching staff couldn't be more blind if you took the two eyeballs out.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Just with this team needs, a player who doesn't see the court as much as he should. This coaching staff couldn't be more blind if you took the two eyeballs out.
    Or maybe coaching is the exact reason he's leading the league?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Or maybe coaching is the exact reason he's leading the league?

If you have one of the top three point shooters in the league, you do everything in your power to keep them on the court as long as possible for spacing purposes, but that's not really gentry's game.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    While I'd like to see Miller given a shot at starting, I think his success off the bench may atleast be in part due to going up against and defending 2nd units.
    @DanielVeuleman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    While I'd like to see Miller given a shot at starting, I think his success off the bench may atleast be in part due to going up against and defending 2nd units.
    True. It is encouraging to see him do a few other things well, like making good passes and a drive-floater and drive-mid-range jumper move. When Solomon comes back, we're going to be looking really solid with wing depth Hill/Miller, Holiday/Moore, Allen, Clark for spot minutes.

He was terrible to start the year which was a confidence thing. Easing him into more minutes made sense. Maybe they feel he's ready to get more run though, last night Miller had 33 minutes and Cunningham had just 14 despite being really productive with 8/12 in that short time.

If you have one of the top three point shooters in the league, you do everything in your power to keep them on the court as long as possible for spacing purposes, but that's not really gentry's game.
    There is no evidence that an increased role would allow Miller to keep up his 3pt rate.

It's easy to blame everything on the coaches but most of the time it's nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    There is no evidence that an increased role would allow Miller to keep up his 3pt rate.

It's easy to blame everything on the coaches but most of the time it's nonsense.
    Yes, but there is proof that if you have a floor spacer on the floor it opens things up for people.

It's almost too simple.

Yes, but there is proof that if you have a floor spacer on the floor it opens things up for people.

It's almost too simple.
    We are starting Moore in the spot that Miller would start. He IS a floor spacer.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We are starting Moore in the spot that Miller would start. He IS a floor spacer.
    True. I think Moore is being overlooked in how great he's been this year. Shot looks pure and his defense, despite being small, never feels exploitable.

I actually though Ian would have surpassed him by now by the looks of the first few weeks, happy to see him exceeding expectations.

Thread Information