Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Timberwolves at Pelicans in the Blender 11/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post

The exact moment the Pelicans forgot how to play basketball
    Thanks Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Plenty of players whine, rightfully, about not getting fouls. Its got nothing to do with Cousins and everything to do with a group of refs who are unaccountable for their actions: they face no repercussions.

Maybe superstars finally getting mad and causing trouble is what we need for the league to do something about it. Lebrons first ever ejection last night, AD tonight.
    I mean it's pretty obvious our team doesn't get called the same way others do. Too many times does boogie or ad get smacked in the face with no call or the call going against them

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

AD got hacked all game tonight. He's been getting hacked all season. He's fed up.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen AD that upset. Yes he had a right to be upset. But shouldn’t you wanna kick ****** despite the way the calls are going? Can’t kick ****** from the locker room.
    RIP FlyGirl

We really needed this win. @ Por @ Jazz and GSW is scary as hell

Holy crap we got a foul guys lmao

I might be a minority but I love that fire by AD even though he got tossed. Ad got tired of getting shafted over and over and rightfully so. Screw these zebra's.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I mean it's pretty obvious our team doesn't get called the same way others do. Too many times does boogie or ad get smacked in the face with no call or the call going against them

Thing is, the more you whine and complain and the less you gonna get the calls in your favor.
    That’s human psychology and ref are humans unfortunately.
    I do agree that AD deserved 2 or 3 foul calls, but after the first technical, Gentry must take him out for the half, with 4 mind to go, let him cool down especially when he never got that angry and upset on a court. Instead you let him there and you know he is gonna give a payback and be watched by the 3 refs for anything he does. That is bad coaching.

They are legit calling everything for them while we can barely any type of call

It's ridiculous. I'm less interested in the game than I am in trying to figure out how to have every current ref fired and replaced.
    Basketball.

Worst performance of the year thus far .. Reallg inexcusable for the team to be playing like this tonight . Three day rest again a team playing on a back to back
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

I have an interesting suggestion for the coaching staff -- with A.D. out, what about, just maybe, taking the biggest player on the floor and putting him down inside, rather than having him stand out at the 3pt line creating "spacing" for all those great offensive guards the Pels have?

It's ridiculous. I'm less interested in the game than I am in trying to figure out how to have every current ref fired and replaced.
    Instead of worrying about the refs how about our idiot coach give the team an offense conducive to its talent. This offense looks so discombobulated it's ridiculous.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    I have an interesting suggestion for the coaching staff -- with A.D. out, what about, just maybe, taking the biggest player on the floor and putting him down inside, rather than having him stand out at the 3pt line creating "spacing" for all those great offensive guards the Pels have?
    You don’t want Boogie to be inside and get hacked by all Minny’s team without a foul being called.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    This is a head coach who said he didn’t want his 6’11” center to SETTLE for baskets in the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Instead of worrying about the refs how about our idiot coach give the team an offense conducive to its talent. This offense looks so discombobulated it's ridiculous.
    Yeah, don't really care right now.

Banned
    AD lost his kool tonight. Very unprofessional on his part being a max contract player.

Yeah, don't really care right now.
    Yeah, I feel ya. Pro basketball in NO isn't fun to watch at the moment. Changes have to come.

Gotta use Boogie as more than just a three point shooter.

Gut check time for this team. Can't cry over spoiled milk. How will they respond in the 2nd half? Jrue and Boogie it's all on you now.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Gut check time for this team. Can't cry over spoiled milk. How will they respond in the 2nd half?
    If we have the type of 3rd quarters we had last season and before, we’re out. We need to come out balls to the wall. Full throttle. Miller time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lawless522 View Post
    Gotta use Boogie as more than just a three point shooter.
    Yeah, that usage down the stretch of the 2nd was ridiculous after you lose A.D.. You lose one superstar, and neuter the other so we can see what Dante Cunningham and Jameer Nelson can create on the pick and roll? Nice coaching.

They damn well better correct that focus at halftime.

Woooooow so they really just called a foul that quick lmao

every one understands how frustration can build up over the course of a game when things aren't going your way, but being a pro is understanding that you have to reign it in after the first technical. You can't get kicked out, especially on a play where you obviously hacked a guy. That is losing your composure. I hope AD reflects on that and has something to say after the game. I'd bet he will.

Honestly surprised we didn't called for that

Thread Information