Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Timberwolves at Pelicans in the Blender 11/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Been saying this for a few years now. Shooters would make this team deadly with the bigs we have. But nah let's just gut the coaching staff. Problem will still exist. We can't shoot (consistently).
    The best solution we have to this problem is start Miller over Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I think it's pretty messed up that we play the GSW 3 times to begin the season.
    Our schedule is always pretty messed up. We're always front loaded with tough games to start (Memphis, Golden State twice, Cleveland, Spurs, Nuggets twice) and then it cools off in the middle and goes hard again at the end. We play Golden State when we're struggling to start and when we're tired at the end, and our 'mid season form' gets wasted on a bunch of scrub teams.
    Basketball.

Karl-Anthony is eating at my job right now. Maybe my trade curse works on other teams too lol.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Karl-Anthony is eating at my job right now. Maybe my trade curse works on other teams too lol.
    I'm not gonna tell you to poison him. That would be wrong. All I'm saying is if you did, I'd argue it was justified.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Refs need to be fined for very poor officiating. All refs. That way there is more accountability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how the refs can talk about the players but they can't talk about the refs with out a fine smh

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Refs need to be fined for very poor officiating. All refs. That way there is more accountability.

Agreed. NBA needs some kind of independent assessment process that refs have to undergo every game, and consistent poor calls should actually have an impact on the refs career. Missing a few plays per game is fine, you can't see everything, but missing literally 5+ consecutive plays, or missing repeated flagrants (Cousins in our first Wolves game) should come with either a fine, or maybe exclusion from playoff officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I'm not gonna tell you to poison him. That would be wrong. All I'm saying is if you did, I'd argue it was justified.
    Dudes in the kitchen told me to sit him in a booth, and he will have knee problems by next week. Lol! Awful.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Slip in the toxin that makes him beef with Jimmy Butler. Make them trade Jimmy Butler to us.

Then we will rule the world!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    AD>KAT. PELICANS > TIMBERWOLVES. Thibidoux > Gentry.

What’s the problem? What needs to change? Miller should start. Cousins should get more post up opportunities and less 3 point shot attempts. Rondo needs to take charge and get adjusted and improve his offense just a little bit because I’m lowering the bar anymore.

We also should trade for another big man who can be a very solid contributor off the bench. Someone who can rebound and has a decent offensive game. If we can find another big who is solid I think it will keep us consistent.

If we can find a good trade that is our best chance. I think we can pull off something solid.

If we miss playoffs fire demps and Gentry.

Could y'all hear the boos and the "refs you suck" chant on tv? It wasn't a large crowd but we were vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Could y'all hear the boos and the "refs you suck" chant on tv? It wasn't a large crowd but we were vocal.
    YES! I almost started changing along. Hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Yeah quite a few people mentioned how loud it was

Thread Information