Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans at Warriors 11/25/17

Only life we had in the 3rd was A.D and you take him out but leave a frustrated Cousins who's inn foul trouble in? That's terrible

now a note amongst the trolling and whining: down 4 to the defending champs, on their home floor, and 16 minutes of game to go.

This team competes on pure talent. There is no coaching.

Golden St. best post defender is on the bench, yet Cousins spends entire possessions at the 3 pt line.

That is insane.

this is getting fun

All Star Jrue in da house

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    now a note amongst the trolling and whining: down 4 to the defending champs, on their home floor, and 16 minutes of game to go.
    stop saying things that make sense. boogie needs to ride the pine fo sho

and still hanging in there

people who don't think this is an impressive performance need to check themselves. 2 game snow, and the Warriors have only looked a little better. better, but not blowout better. that's a big thing to be able to say

A couple of decent possession there, Jrue is still making things happen. As long as we're within 5 going into the fourth, I think it's still all there.
    Basketball.

Come on cousins
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Cheers! The typical 3rd quarter Pelicans' struggle is almost over.

Cousins is really starting to ******** me off.

people who don't think this is an impressive performance need to check themselves. 2 game snow, and the Warriors have only looked a little better. better, but not blowout better. that's a big thing to be able to say
    Fully agreed. If you're in a position against teams like the warriors where it's winnable within the last few minutes, you've done well. Make them work for it.

man, we gotta make a change. Idk what, coaching? trades?

First two minutes of this quarter is crucial... we gotta get the momentum back

Would it kill you to hustle back once in your life DeMarcus

Getting so sick of Nelson

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Calm down they are kinda missing a guy called Kevin Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Fully agreed. If you're in a position against teams like the warriors where it's winnable within the last few minutes, you've done well. Make them work for it.
    It was concerning me before the game the way half this board had seemingly talked themselves into the idea that this is a game the Pels SHOULD win. No it's not. It's a game every single team in the NBA is favored to lose. You win, you've done something notable. You hang around and make them sweat, you still shown your quality. Warriors have been at this for years. Pels are just coming together. See what this looks like come April.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Calm down. We blow out the Spurs and Thunder, sat firmly in the playoffs race, and are putting up a fight against the Warriors and your immediate thought is "we gotta make a change". No, we're fine.

And now they're just calling crap fouls

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post

Believe it or not, losing to the Warriors on the Warriors' home court is not a cause for an existential crisis.

It was concerning me before the game the way half this board had seemingly talked themselves into the idea that this is a game the Pels SHOULD win. No it's not. It's a game every single team in the NBA is favored to lose. You win, you've done something notable. You hang around and make them sweat, you still shown your quality. Warriors have been at this for years. Pels are just coming together. See what this looks like come April.
    I never thought we should win, but I did (and do) think we CAN win, and if we play how we have for the last few games we could have a strong chance at this.

I still believe that. If we lose, I won't be surprised, but if we win, I won't be stunned either. Just proud.

This officiating is a joke. There genuinely needs to be a independent adjudication process to punish refs who ruin games like this.

and still hanging

and there it finally goes

Team fell apart after the 1st quarter .. we will see them again next weekn

Thread Information