Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans at Warriors 11/25/17

Basketball Guru
    just like the first game GS made the comeback in the second...

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Hopefully we see the starting lineup with Dante over Cousins soon.
    if you are serious i hope you are joking and not just trolling

We had our chances. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    if you are serious i hope you are joking and not just trolling
    He has 3 personal fouls. Why on earth should Cousins be on the floor? We also needed Rondo because we were getting sloppy with the ball and Nelson had already played enough minutes. The coaching staff put that lineup in 40 seconds after I made that comment. Not sure how that equates to trolling.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Where has the defensive intensity gone? Hoping it comes back, open drives like that shouldn't happen.
    Basketball.

Basketball Guru
    see how GS set screens for curry and klay to be open to shoot 3s....i wish gentry do those plays for miller so he can shoot more open 3s....miller is the hottest 3pt shooter we have and gentry does nothing to get him open looks smh...

He has 3 personal fouls. Why on earth should Cousins be on the floor? We also needed Rondo because we were getting sloppy with the ball and Nelson had already played enough minutes. The coaching staff put that lineup in 40 seconds after I made that comment. Not sure how that equates to trolling.
    it appears you think cunningham should start over cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    it appears you think cunningham should start over cousins.
    He has 3 personal fouls. I'm not sure what you don't understand.

He has 3 personal fouls. I'm not sure what you don't understand.
    Your initial post made it sound like you wanted Dante in the starting lineup and Cousins coming off the bench. That's what he's saying.

why Rondo

I want more Darius Miller, and refs that don't call Rondo for fouls when he gets all ball.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    We had our chances. Game over.
    99% of games in the NBA aren't won in the 1st quarter. Hell they aren't even won in the 1st half

I swear they make some of the luckiest shots

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Just gotta keep plugging away. And stop worrying about the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    99% of games in the NBA aren't won in the 1st quarter. Hell they aren't even won in the 1st half
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Your initial post made it sound like you wanted Dante in the starting lineup and Cousins coming off the bench. That's what he's saying.
    and this

It's as if we haven't won multiple games this season after being down double digits. All of a sudden we're in a tied game and people are ready to throw in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Ah, I see. That's obviously not what I meant. Just didn't feel like spelling out the entire lineup, which I already explained.

99% of games aren't won against this GS team. When you have those type of chances against GS you need to take them.

That's the difference between a good team and a great team.

You'll see I'm right. Happy to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I swear they make some of the luckiest shots

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Klay gonna Klay.

The Pels have the only coach in America who thinks the way to beat the Warriors is to pick up the pace and out run and gun them. You let them back in the game, good luck in the 2nd half. I am hoping.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

99% of games aren't won against this GS team. When you have those type of chances against GS you need to take them.

That's the difference between a good team and a great team chances.
    Not to be pedantic, but we know that precisely 26.4% of games played against this GS team are won. Because that's how many they've lost already. There's still plenty of time in this and I believe in our guys.

That's the difference between a good team and a great team.

You'll see I'm right. Happy to be wrong.
    You mean virtually playing the perfect game for 48 minutes. Which you basically have to against the Warriors. I won't disagree with that

You mean virtually playing the perfect game for 48 minutes. Which you basically have to against the Warriors. I won't disagree with that
    Yes. If we play like we did in the first qtr we win.

Just now able to turn on the game...Anyone can fill me in why DC only has 3 points?

Thread Information