Pelicans Report

Thread: Papa Noel we need a favor

Banned

Papa Noel we need a favor

Papa Noel Send us a Badd Azz Point Guard. A player with ankle breaking crossovers. Hops that can jump out the gym. A beautiful stroke on the jumper. A Team Leader that can become a Star in New Orleans.
    Dell and Alvin need help in making this deal happen.
    They have been bad making terrible desperate decisions but we did get DC for now.
    As fans we are being teased with being so close yet so far away from winning.
    So it’s Christmas and in your bag of goodies can a magical deal happen PLEASE.

The Franchise
    Kyrie was available last year which was probably our only chance. I'm hoping maybe Dragic would come available but doubt it.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    What if that's Frank Jackson? *sigh* I don't evem remember what his game looked like. I just have highlights which give a skewed perspective.

George Hill is the best, realistic PG option in my estimation. Either at the trade dealine or the offseason, Kings may want to get back an asset (picks) and clear room for more PT for Fox. 3 team trade: Asik + Moore + Nelson or Dante + top 5 protected 1st (2018), for George Hill. Moore is re-routed to OKC with Roberson (+2nd?) going to SAC.

George Hill is a great shooter, high bball IQ, doesn't turn it over often, good enough playmaker/game-manager, great defense. Big contract, yes, but it's only this year and next, then a team option in third year. Injury and age concerns may be valid, but he's worth the risk.

DMC
    AD
    S-Hill
    JH
    G-Hill =great defense, balanced scoring/shooting

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    George Hill is the best, realistic PG option in my estimation. Either at the trade dealine or the offseason, Kings may want to get back an asset (picks) and clear room for more PT for Fox. 3 team trade: Asik + Moore + Nelson or Dante + top 5 protected 1st (2018), for George Hill. Moore is re-routed to OKC with Roberson (+2nd?) going to SAC.

George Hill is a great shooter, high bball IQ, doesn't turn it over often, good enough playmaker/game-manager, great defense. Big contract, yes, but it's only this year and next, then a team option in third year. Injury and age concerns may be valid, but he's worth the risk.

DMC
    AD
    S-Hill
    JH
    G-Hill =great defense, balanced scoring/shooting
    I'd love him if he wasn't so injury prone and he hasn't even come here yet. Imagine after we got him. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I'd love him if he wasn't so injury prone and he hasn't even come here yet. Imagine after we got him. Lol
    Yea I just checked his history of games played each season...you're very right, lol. Especially with Pels *past injury luck (all good luck from here on out! *knock on wood). Rondo and Nelson are fine for now, a chance to add a new starting PG might present itself down the road, or like Eman says, maybe Frank J is that guy.

Rondo cant shoot, Steve Nash cant play D, John Stockton is to short, Magic has a questionable 3 pt shot, and Gary Payton refused to pass enough.
    Sound about right after any of these guys played about 6 games with the Pels?
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

What the pelicans need is a versatile shooter capable of ball handling too, a little d. Mario hezonja for Clark. Brings size while giving Cunningham a chance to play the 4 on the second team. Put Allen on the pg, suddenly you have a second team situation where now you have more shooting on the floor.

Thread Information