Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Spurs at Pelicans in the Blender 11/22/17

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Not all game but that 4th qtr for sure was that
    Boogie seems to be half the problem but the other half is no one moving

Nice win Pels! Keep it going.

Last year, it took us 30 games until we won our 10th game.
    RIP FlyGirl

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    So he can get his 3 points and pass Chris Paul.
    Got it

Am I wrong in thinking we now hold the 4th seed on our own? Can I not count or something
    Basketball.

Draft Pick
    Am I wrong in thinking we now hold the 4th seed on our own? Can I not count or something
    Currently? 7th Behind Denver, Portland, SA and Min. Portland and Denver with head to head advantage despite tie. Still a game back of Timberwolves and Spurs. Wolves have advantage in tie with Pelicans. We have advantage over Spurs in tie.

Quote Originally Posted by drdjmd View Post
    Currently? 7th Behind Denver, Portland, SA and Min. Portland and Denver with head to head advantage despite tie. Still a game back of Timberwolves and Spurs. Wolves have advantage in tie with Pelicans. We have advantage over Spurs in tie.
    Fair, when I looked at the table it hadn't updated us to 10 wins, so I just assumed it hadn't updated anyone for the night yet. Therefore I added the losses Denver and Portland took (which would put us ahead with them both at 10-9) and which would put us 4th. Conference tables are fully updated now and yep, you're right, 7th seed tied for 5th.

Global Game is now 3rd in the entire league at 49.2% from 3

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    The goat

I am proud of how this team has done since getting our butts kicked by Denver. I still think we are better with boogie but he is beginning to be tradable. I wonder if boogie will sign an extension or opt for free agency?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I like that nickname! I love eating crow about him. I kinda like the bench of DC, Nelson, Grindfather, and Miller. I wish Diallo would step up.

Talk about fans overreacting. I was on the spurs message board and some fans are saying coach pops is washed up and not a good coach anymore. That's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Talk about fans overreacting. I was on the spurs message board and some fans are saying coach pops is washed up and not a good coach anymore. That's insane.
    Spurstalk, by any chance?

Wow! Must be nice to have a washed up coach that still has his team over 500 with their top player and top 5 player in the league not playing yet in the loaded west. We’ll take pop any day off their hands.

Spurstalk, by any chance?
    You guessed it

You guessed it
    I agree to an extent, it is true that Pop isn't as good as he once was, but he's hardly washed. He's just had the best prime coaching career of all time, and it's easy to fall from those heights. He's still a top three coach right now. Spurs fans are just spoiled tbh.

Finally a blow out game. I didnt expect it against Pop's team but that's even more encouraging. We see how much it helps to have a very solid three point shooter (at least one). The starting line up looks so much better on the offensive end with Moore in it as we no longer play 4 on 5. I cant wait for Hill to be back. And I hope we stop with the really slow starts from now on.

I agree to an extent, it is true that Pop isn't as good as he once was, but he's hardly washed. He's just had the best prime coaching career of all time, and it's easy to fall from those heights. He's still a top three coach right now. Spurs fans are just spoiled tbh.
    Why do you think he isn't as good as he once was?

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Probably one of the best seasons from Pop with what he has to work with.

Who is Q-Anon? #followthewhiterabbit

Banned
    Go Pelicans great game last night.
    Alvin Gentry really out coached the Spurs Head Coach.
    Pelicans beat two good teams this week at home in the Blender.

Trolling ain't easy

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Lmao what in the heezy...

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wow. He's somehow managed to even make the act of making a game thread a troll job.

Buckwheat da Prophet. Foresaw the Return of Asik before any of us saw it coming.

Thread Information