Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Thunder at Pelicans 11/20/17

So we can't even breathe within five feet of them or we get a whistle, but they can grab/hold/wrestle/reach all over us and absolutely nothing happens. Ridiculous.
    Basketball.

First foul called at .6 seconds. Davis got robbed of and and one

The refs have determined to screw us.

So we haven't taken one ft in the 3rd lmao yeah the refs have nothing to do with this at all the thunder are playing perfect d....Oh and that wasn't an and 1 against dude on ad at all he just tried to go through him and ******** lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

So you're telling me the Thunder commited no fouls in the 3rd? C'mon ref..

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Hope our guys play angry and with some fire. Get this win for Cousins.
    So far so good

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    First foul called at .6 seconds. Davis got robbed of and and one
    That's how you know the refs have been on one. We get them into the bonus with almost four minutes left and a player ejected, whereas they get a total of one (1) foul, with less than a second left. What a joke.

Thank goodness AD is the goat.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Team plays better without Cousins antics.
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    So you're telling me the Thunder commited no fouls in the 3rd? C'mon ref..
    Send that footage to the hall of fame y'all. I mean the thunder did not foul until .6 seconds. That was obviously perfect amirite

The refs take away our size advantage by letting teams play rougher against us. Dell needs to write a letter to the league. This is criminal.

I can take when games are called fairly or poorly on both sides what I can't take is when one team is allowed to do things the other isn't

The refs take away our size advantage by letting teams play rougher against us. Dell needs to write a letter to the league. This is criminal.
    And his is why I can sometimes understand the conspiracy theories for the nba scripted and all of that

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I can take when games are called fairly or poorly on both sides what I can't take is when one team is allowed to do things the other isn't

Exactly. If the refs are bad, they're bad. If they're good, they're good. You live with that. If they're good for one team, and bad for the other, you get suspicious.

the Thunder have repeatedly choked away late game situations this season, so this is truly doable, refs or no refs

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Exactly. If the refs are bad, they're bad. If they're good, they're good. You live with that. If they're good for one team, and bad for the other, you get suspicious.
    And this is what I'm talking about how does Cunningham get called for that but their guys all the way down the floor are being held but no call lol

How is that not off of PG? Omg.

Tony Allen is the truth

And this is what I'm talking about how does Cunningham get called for that but their guys all the way down the floor are being held but no call lol

Yea, in no way was that a foul on Cunningham.

Because OKC are the league darlings. They love Westbrook, he's good for business, they have a good storyline with the superteam recovery from losing Durant, and we're just some other team. Luckily, there's only so much refs can do to save OKC from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Yea, in no way was that a foul on Cunningham.
    I mean he's playing the exact same way that they're allowing the thunder to play on the other side so how is it a foul?

And his is why I can sometimes understand the conspiracy theories for the nba scripted and all of that

When the refs were bad AD's rookie year, we said it was rookie treatment. 5 seasons later and they are still screwing us

We can't even play a little d with put a call from the refs lol what is this crap

Tony Allen is the truth
    it really is too bad he's not 25 rather than 35. With the notorious exception of 3pt shooting, he's like the perfect rolepayer.

When the refs were bad AD's rookie year, we said it was rookie treatment. 5 seasons later and they are still screwing us
    Yuuuuup and I will completely admit this and now ad gets held on almost every play with no foul

Gotta love these "make up" Calls

Thread Information