Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Thunder at Pelicans 11/20/17

Where is Ian Clark ? Is he hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Even more important is we beat a team fighting for one of our playoff spots. This helps push them down and gives us an early tie breaker.

This was effectively a 2 game swing.
    And the Clippers, Jazz, and Wolves all lost. Good night for us in the standings.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by strictfamjay View Post
    Where is Ian Clark ? Is he hurt?
    Just was playing terrible, and with Rondo back, one of the guards was going to get squeezed. First dozen games were kind of an open tryout for minutes later in the season. Now he's probably going to have to wait to see if anybody else gets hurt.

Finally a nice defence and the W!

Good weekend/beginning of the week for NOLA sports! Let's keep it rolling.

It only gets worst for him as we get healthy . I don't know when Frank Jackson comes back but he may get a lil run too.

Quote Originally Posted by strictfamjay View Post
    It only gets worst for him as we get healthy . I don't know when Frank Jackson comes back but he may get a lil run too.
    I hope by then our chemistry is fully locked and he can get some run during our blowout wins during the easy parts of the schedule around February

Forgot to say- how proud I am of Darius. Love his confidence and his quick trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    And the Clippers, Jazz, and Wolves all lost. Good night for us in the standings.
    good news indeed. makes the whipping in denver seem less awful.

Last year, we won our 9th game on December 15th, after the 27th game of the season.
    RIP FlyGirl

Anthony Davis is barely 800 points and less than 300 rebounds away from being our Franchise Leader in points and rebounds. He's already leader in blocks. No question, greatest Pelican of all time. Also second in steals.

Banned
    Congratulations Big Win Tonight.
    I Salute Alvin Gentry and all the assistant coaches on a job well done.

I love watching Rondo play. He instills a lot of confidence in me with this team. Great win.

I didn't see the game until early in the 4th. From reading this thread the refs couldn't stop Paul George from the LA tank.

Rondo was the difference
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Rondo was the difference
    Sorry, but Jameer outplayed Rondo. I love them both, but you have to give Jameer his due tonight. Plus 30, made tough shots, and sparked the bench to blow away OKC.

With the West declining versus the east, one game over .500 may qualify for playoffs this year in the West!

Basketball Guru
    i just came here to see what the 1st couple of pages look like when we was down 20 lol........also to vent why gentry does not run any plays to get miller open to shoot 3s....miller scored 2pts from the middle of the 3rd to the 8min mark in the 4th when gentry took him out...he didnt shoot one 3 because the defense was closing out on him at the 3pt line.....

good win pelicans..

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Rondo was the difference
    I didn't see the second half. He looked quite average in the first half. What did he do in the second half?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    I didn't see the second half. He looked quite average in the first half. What did he do in the second half?
    Made several pinpoint passes, I think he had a very nice steal, and generally did well controlling pace and playing defense. I don't think he did anything spectacular aside from the very nice passes, but equally, this team does benefit from a stable presence who gives you the essentials: we have other guys who can do the flash.

Made several pinpoint passes, I think he had a very nice steal, and generally did well controlling pace and playing defense. I don't think he did anything spectacular aside from the very nice passes, but equally, this team does benefit from a stable presence who gives you the essentials: we have other guys who can do the flash.
    Thanks

Does Boogie get suspended for the next game?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    So you're telling me the Thunder commited no fouls in the 3rd? C'mon ref..
    Joel kept saying that last night, but wasn't the Boogie flagrant initiated by a Westbrook foul?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Joel kept saying that last night, but wasn't the Boogie flagrant initiated by a Westbrook foul?
    It was originally called as a reach by Westbrook but after he flopped I think they erased his reach and called it a flat Flagrant 2. Could be wrong.

It was originally called as a reach by Westbrook but after he flopped I think they erased his reach and called it a flat Flagrant 2. Could be wrong.
    That must be what happened. Cause nobody shot free throws in Boogie’s place or anything.

I'll just leave this here

The Pels have been outscored by 10.4 points per 100 possessions in 193 minutes with DeMarcus Cousins on the floor without Davis

Thread Information