Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawks at Pelicans 11/13/17

Banned

Hawks at Pelicans 11/13/17

Tip Off 7pm

This is a game we should win. Let's get it tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    This is a game we should win. Let's get it tonight!
    We want to win and they want to loose hopefully our stars won’t have to play too many minutes again

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    We want to win and they want to loose hopefully our stars won’t have to play too many minutes again
    I want Diallo, Moore, Nelson, Clark and cunnibgham to ball out.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    I want Diallo, Moore, Nelson, Clark and cunnibgham to ball out.
    Same here. Cooke too.
    RIP FlyGirl

I was hoping Rondo would come back this game to get a warm-up game in. Our next 4 is pretty tough.

PELS

VS.

Hawks

Do we go streaking for the third time this young season?

If we continue to win ugly will people just realize that's just how we win?

Will we finally get a game where the entire team plays well at the same time?

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Pels!

The Hawks have three front-court players ready to go tonight, and one of them is Luke Babbitt..if we don't win this game fire gentry fire demps, and move the team to OKC

Yeah I don't really see any reason barring catastrophe that this shouldn't be a simple double digit win.
    Basketball.

Also I was lucky..(or unlucky) enough to witness the Wizards blow out the Hawks Sat. night, and their best players were Bellinelli and Bazemore (Schroeder looked terrible)—if we can just guard Belinelli on the perimeter this ought to be a fun game for the Pels during which the young fellas see some court time

Would be kind of funny if we lose tonight just to see the reactions here.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

We need a blowout ffs. I do love how our team has managed to stay in every game this season. It doesn't change the fact that we need to do a better job of closing out games and win some fixtures more comfortably. We have a bad habit of playing down to the competition. We fix those issues and our record will soar rather than hover around 500.

We should rest AD and Cousins. Start Miller and Moore at 4 and 5.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Check out @WillGuillory’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/WillGuillory/sta...763222529?s=09

Rondo is back baby!!!!!!

Approved for 6 minutes of play.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 11-13-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Check out @WillGuillory’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/WillGuillory/sta...763222529?s=09

Rondo is back baby!!!!!!

Hell yeah

Gentry made a good point as well about the Clippers game. We attempted too many of those "Brett Favre" passes that night. Hopefully with Rondo back we will see less turnovers and better decisions. Jrue is probably about as inconsistent a player as you could have.

Rondo is back baby!!!!!!

Is the "6 minutes of play" from a team source?

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Would be kind of funny if we lose tonight just to see the reactions here.
    The reactions wouldn't be funny. They'd just be (justified) glumness and disappointment. Maybe a few people would make ridiculous comments to the effect of "trade AD and Boogie! Restart now! We're trash!" Which would only serve to give me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    The reactions wouldn't be funny. They'd just be (justified) glumness and disappointment. Maybe a few people would make ridiculous comments to the effect of "trade AD and Boogie! Restart now! We're trash!" Which would only serve to give me a headache.
    It'd be frustrating..but the worst part of debilitating losses like that would probably be the psychological effects on Cousins/AD—we need them to feel like this team is growing, and losing to bottom-dwellers wouldn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    It'd be frustrating..but the worst part of debilitating losses like that would probably be the psychological effects on Cousins/AD—we need them to feel like this team is growing, and losing to bottom-dwellers wouldn't help.
    Partially agreed. I think AD would have no real knock from a loss, he's the definition of reliable. It might kill Jrue for the next three months though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Which is why they would be funny.

RONDEAUX (about 10 days early, too)

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    Is the "6 minutes of play" from a team source?
    on the radio they said 6 min as well

Rondo is back baby!!!!!!

Get hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Which is why they would be funny.
    I guess, maybe my reaction is just more impatience and despair.

Thread Information