Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawks at Pelicans 11/13/17

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar

Hawks at Pelicans 11/13/17

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Cousins is the only player that can shoot the 3 on our team. Can't get rid of him.
    Yep. And it makes me sad all day.

I don’t want him gone. I just want to him to play like the a leader on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boogie and Asik for Monroe and Warren

Man AD is going to need ice. He's manning up and playing but you can see he's hurting.

Every single Jrue three is long. Every time

Sometimes I feel like AD is the best player of all time.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    I kind of want DeMarcus to leave now
    great player but he isnt the type the lead you very far
    SIGN A SF

Boogie is a TURNOVER MACHINE

Stop passing the ball across the freaking Court when the defense is looking at you ! You can make that pass Cousins !!!
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Boogie gotta stop with the cross court passes

Ok the comments about Cousins are ridiculous this is an All-NBA guy who's played lights out all year wth? but the fact that the guy most famous for preparing celebrations on the Warriors bench is scoring at will is not good.

Go make a trade Cousins thread and keep that trash in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Sometimes I feel like AD is the best player of all time.
    He will retire with that title

How many ****** times is Cousins going to pass it through the key.
    This is basic *** you learn when you are 12 FFS

Boogie keeps trying these across the shoulder, cross court passes and they get picked off almost every time. He's a great passer, especially for a big man, but I think he thinks he's LeBron or John wall or something sometimes.

Go make a trade Cousins thread and keep that trash in there.
    This.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Cousins is too selfish for his own good. This is the best situation (because of AD) he’s ever been in and he just doesn’t seem to appreciate it. You’d think a player as smart as him would get over his hang ups and just play ball...you know...since he’s finally in situation where he can do just that, but he just doesn’t seem very appreciative of the opportunity and you have to wonder if that will ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    Cousins is too selfish for his own good. This is the best situation (because of AD) he’s ever been in and he just doesn’t seem to appreciate it. You’d think a player as smart as him would get over his hang ups and just play ball...you know...since he’s finally in situation where he can do just that, but he just doesn’t seem very appreciative of the opportunity and you have to wonder if that will ever change.

It's either gonna be a great play or a turnover. There is no in-between. That's the player he is

Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    great player but he isn't the type the lead you very far
    Good lord.

Cousins and Davis ARE the Pels. if you are against either guy...your team kinda deserves whatever it gets.

The biggest problem we have is AD and Cousins only have 4 shots a piece so far.
    We won't win many games with them taking so few shots.

And of course the stupid amount of turnovers.

The biggest problem we have is AD and Cousins only have 4 shots a piece so far.
    We won't win many games with them taking so few shots.

And of course the stupid amount of turnovers.
    Especially when the interior defense of the other team is so shaky. You'd expect AD and Boogie to have at least seven or eight shots by now.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post

What in the heck are you talking about?

Here's one for you: This is the best situation (because of AD and Cousins) that Pels fans have ever been in, and they just don't seem to appreciate it.

Wow the Cousins homerism here is massive. You are allowed to critique any player if it's constructive

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Wow the Cousins homerism here is massive. You are allowed to critique any player if it's constructive
    Here's constructive criticism: I have no idea what the heck Boogie is seeing, or not seeing, on those crosscourt passes, but the Hawks are jumping everything and he's not spotting it.

Here's contemptible idiocy: Cousins is too selfish/I want him gone/What can get from Cleveland etc. etc.

Maybe the Pels can trade a few fans.

P.S. Along the way BTW Cousins leads the team in 3pt shooting, steals, assists and rebounds (has nearly half the rebounds in fact), and is one of the few players tonight with a positive +/-.
    Last edited by Bricklayer; 11-13-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    What in the heck are you talking about?

Here's one for you: This is the best situation (because of AD and Cousins) that Pels fans have ever been in, and they just don't seem to appreciate it.
    It is the best situation Pels fans have ever been in—but just as a caveat I'd say if we're including Hornets teams 2007-2008 was hard to top

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Sure, and no one is saying you're not. It's just also true that other people are allowed to tell you that even if your criticism is valid, your solution is a horrible one (in the case of the trade crowd).

Thread Information