Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clippers at Harrah’s!

Sorry I was at the game and all 5 of the players I saw last night looked off. Say whatever you want. That was not a good idea. If they normally operate at 100% they were at 92% tonight. And that was enough to make this an easy win. Why anyone would argue for someone making millions of dollars to be in peak physical condition would argue a case in favor of them putting poison into their bodies is beyond me. And yes I drink and other things but no one is depending on me to run an 82 game marathon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And sorry but it is our “business” quite literally because we are the customers. No one pays to see me perform at work.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNathan View Post
    Sorry I was at the game and all 5 of the players I saw last night looked off. Say whatever you want. That was not a good idea. If they normally operate at 100% they were at 92% tonight. And that was enough to make this an easy win. Why anyone would argue for someone making millions of dollars to be in peak physical condition would argue a case in favor of them putting poison into their bodies is beyond me. And yes I drink and other things but no one is depending on me to run an 82 game marathon.

They looked "off" how? Deandre Jordan was his typical high % self. Montrazl Harrel scored 7 points in 9 minutes. They are an injured team coming off a b2b and fought until the end.

The one you didn't see at Harrah's went 9 for 27. It's your imagination buddy.

It’s my imagination that going out until 4A night before game and drinking wearing clippers gear is unprofessional and not giving it your all? Got it. Have a good one agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    They looked "off" how? Deandre Jordan was his typical high % self. Montrazl Harrel scored 7 points in 9 minutes. They are an injured team coming off a b2b and fought until the end.

The one you didn't see at Harrah's went 9 for 27. It's your imagination buddy.
    http://twitter.com/Jim_Eichenhofer/s...58497250902016

Start watching at 0:56 watch DeAndre Jordan and maybe you can see what I see from my seats..

Thread Information