.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 370

Thread: Pelicans at Raptors 11/9/17

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I don't blame him man these refs are crap and have been

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Part of being a professional is understanding when to shut your mouth. Yes, the refs have been bad, but Boogie has also been bad. He is just frustrated, but he has to handle it like man - not a little you-know-what.

  2. #152
    Love Boogie but he's the reason we lost that half. He should've let Jrue do his thing, so he can save his energy for the defensive end that he keeps neglecting

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Part of being a professional is understanding when to shut your mouth. Yes, the refs have been bad, but Boogie has also been bad. He is just frustrated, but he has to handle it like man - not a little you-know-what.
    Ehh he's getting hacked down low guys are able to go through his body and it's a steal I mean I'd be pissed too

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,480
    Cousins is a selfish player.
    If it isn't his night then it can't be the teams night either.

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Part of being a professional is understanding when to shut your mouth. Yes, the refs have been bad, but Boogie has also been bad. He is just frustrated, but he has to handle it like man - not a little you-know-what.
    Correct

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Ehh he's getting hacked down low guys are able to go through his body and it's a steal I mean I'd be pissed too

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Oh man, for sure. He has been getting murdered, but that's on Alvin Gentry. As a player, Boogie has to play through it. His coach should be in the ref's ear every trip down the floor.

    I'm expecting Boogie to have a huge 3rd quarter. AD too. I think they take over like they did in Indiana.

  7. #157
    Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,510
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Part of being a professional is understanding when to shut your mouth. Yes, the refs have been bad, but Boogie has also been bad. He is just frustrated, but he has to handle it like man - not a little you-know-what.
    Yeah, unfortunately when things don't go his way he's got that "B-A-ness" gene.

    Fortunately for him, he's got a matchup he can dominate pretty easily when his head gets back in to the game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #158


  9. #159
    Well Cousins tried his best to give the game away that half.

    Probably the worst half of ball he's played while here.

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Ehh he's getting hacked down low guys are able to go through his body and it's a steal I mean I'd be pissed too

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    And that's fine, but he has to understand that him getting angry like this doesn't just affect him. It makes him lose his focus, which leads to tunnel vision where he just wants to make things happen. That stops ball movement, reduces smart shots, leads to turnovers, and hot team mates going cold. Which makes us lose. And if he pisses the refs off enough, they start calling everything against us cause they get pissed off too. So he should at least shut up for the good of the team, if not himself.

    "We're goin' ta be ohkay'." - Alvin Gentry, 2017

  11. #161
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    291
    I donít get how anybody can tell him to just shut up and stop trying to force the issue when the refs all have a bad opinion of him as in him forcing contact and crying for foul calls.
    Looks like he likes pushing the limit every time until he his finally right and gets something going his way

  12. #162
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    jacksonville,fl/new orleans
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Cousins is a selfish player.
    If it isn't his night then it can't be the teams night either.

    the funny thing is that he was the one who told jrue that he has to score more and have big nights lol...

  13. #163
    Good news is, he is probably going to go off in the 2nd half. Lord knows we need him or AD to do something this half.

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Oh man, for sure. He has been getting murdered, but that's on Alvin Gentry. As a player, Boogie has to play through it. His coach should be in the ref's ear every trip down the floor.

    I'm expecting Boogie to have a huge 3rd quarter. AD too. I think they take over like they did in Indiana.
    This is our MO just odd to have Jrue going off and boogie being off.

  15. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Cousins is a selfish player.
    If it isn't his night then it can't be the teams night either.
    Politely disagree. I think boogie wants to win. Boogie needs to shut up and make plays.

  16. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Good news is, he is probably going to go off in the 2nd half. Lord knows we need him or AD to do something this half.
    Yeah I expect AD to get tired of being down like he has in the past and just go nuclear. I don't see it being Boogie tonight, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

  17. #167
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,480
    Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Politely disagree. I think boogie wants to win. Boogie needs to shut up and make plays.
    Didn't say he doesn't want to win, but if things aren't going his way, then there are other ways to get involved with the team if your shots aren't falling.

  18. #168
    Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,510
    Dude is good enough to do other things when his barreling to the basket isn't working. He had a great pass to Miller on the corner three and the near And-1 on the alley to AD. He's just got to exhibit some patience. I think he'll figure it out tonight. Too much talent not to.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  19. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah I expect AD to get tired of being down like he has in the past and just go nuclear. I don't see it being Boogie tonight, but I'd be happy to be wrong.
    Either one will do. Jrue currently has more points than both combined. That's not how this works.

  20. #170
    the thing is, the touch on his shot is off (from both 3pt land and the line), and so he doesn't want to settle for those threes, and so then he keeps pulling it down and putting it on the floor where all the mischief is happening.

    Some of that is an offense problem. A lot of it is him seeming to press for some reason from the opening bell. That last foul of the half though...that was a Gentry problem. He's got 2 fouls, is ragged, he should have been pulled for the last minute to save fouls for a second half where hopefully he had better composure. Now he's 1 foul from having to sit for a while and the Pels getting in trouble.
    Last edited by Bricklayer; 11-09-2017 at 08:55 PM.

  21. #171
    game's still right there for either team, as it always is with this Pels squad.

  22. #172
    When Rondo get back, Boogie want be able to make that many plays because Rondo is savage enough to either yell at him or stop passing him the ball

  23. #173
    2 good passes Cunningham for 3.

  24. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    When Rondo get back, Boogie want be able to make that many plays because Rondo is savage enough to either yell at him or stop passing him the ball
    That's true. Rondo will probably kept him in lane while he plays.

  25. #175
    Moore wtf man

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •