Pelicans Report

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Pelicans at Pacers 11-7-17

Think they loose medical retirement if asik is traded and otherwise he has no incentive to retire. He gets all his money sitting on the bench. He would be stupid to forgo that much money as there is no way he gets paid close to that again.

Looks like Buckwheat will be making the game threads for a while with me adding the pics!

What a great win on the road. I am really liking what Miller is doing right now and he played most of the 4th.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Lol I don't know which funnier, that one or R Pelly lmao
    There’s one called byronscott4life but R Pelly is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Jrue looks like he's working hard out there, but no getting around that he is a big, fat oh-fer-16 from 3-point land in our last five games. Gonna be tough if his outside shooting doesn't pick up. Asking too much of Anthony and DeMarcus to keep grinding at this pace.
    Wow, 0-16. He’s got to keep trying. I want Jrue to hit 35% from 3point shots. He can do it. He will start knocking them down. This is what I believe.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    This was a character builder for sure. Good comeback and our best players were our best players. This was stressful (as all of our wins have been) but also enjoyable.

There's something wrong with Jrue's shot. I can't put my finger on it, but it's much different than it was in the past.

Great 2half, great effort from whole team. Huge win! 6-5 Baby! ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I might wear my Pelicans ugly Christmas sweater tomorrow. I don’t care how hot it is. Lmao.
    You have one too? Nice!!!

Photos of the sweaters please

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Wow, 0-16. He’s got to keep trying. I want Jrue to hit 35% from 3point shots. He can do it. He will start knocking them down. This is what I believe.

That's how I look at it. There is no way he shoots 0% forever. It's obviously a slump. And he is playing pretty **** well for being in a shooting slump. When he comes out of it, he'll be fine. Throw in Rondo and a better in shape Allen and this team is primed to start putting some distance on some teams in the seeding race.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information