Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Timberwolves at Pelicans in the Blender 11-1-17

There is a real lack of intensity out there. Especially after disposing of KAT, it's not talent. Mentality.

How do these fans bring themselves to smile, impressive

Dumb foul moore
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Me no understand. What's our offensive identity?

Breakdown after breakdown after breakdown

The team has the personality of its coach .

If you came into this thread without having watched the game you'd think we were down 30 with 26 turnovers. We're down 11 and they have just as many turnovers as we do.

Yes it sucks, but this game is still easily winnable. Cheer up.
    Basketball.

Got some lower bowl seats in the arena for the first time in a long time. Boogie was visibly pissed when he threw that pass to Jrue under the basket and he wasn’t looking. He was also visibly pissed going into the locker room. There’s no reason we should be losing right now.
    RIP FlyGirl

Well, the good news is that this game is absolutely winnable for the Pels.

The bad news is the reason it's absolutely winnable is because the only reason they are down is because of lack of intensity and desire, and Alvin Gentry is the man you are counting on to get them fired up.

2 1sts and Asik to Phx for Warren and Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Got some lower bowl seats in the arena for the first time in a long time. Boogie was visibly pissed when he threw that pass to Jrue under the basket and he wasn’t looking. He was also visibly pissed going into the locker room. There’s no reason we should be losing right now.
    Well, the viisbly possed going into the lockerroom was because he knew it was his fault for falling asleep on that last score by the Wolves.

But yes, in general he's not happy at the lack of intensity. Wish their were a few more Pels like that.

Here's a thought coach: start Tony Allen in Cunningham's place to start the 2nd half. Get some actual effort, and make things tougher for Wiggins/Butler. Not as if Cunnigham is providing any spacing anyway.

This is the same old thing we have seen over and over. It's pathetic and it makes the team unwatchable.

I might be out until December when we get healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Well, the viisbly possed going into the lockerroom was because he knew it was his fault for falling asleep on that last score by the Wolves.

But yes, in general he's not happy at the lack of intensity. Wish their were a few more Pels like that.
    It certainly would help if the other guys were a bit more passionate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    This is the same old thing we have seen over and over. It's pathetic and it makes the team unwatchable.
    What about all those hot takes that said it was 'just one game?'

Defense was average v Cavs, atrocious v Magic and terrible tonight so far

It's a trend

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Here's a thought coach: start Tony Allen in Cunningham's place to start the 2nd half. Get some actual effort, and make things tougher for Wiggins/Butler. Not as if Cunnigham is providing any spacing anyway.
    I like that thought. Somehow, Allen is shooting about as well from three also.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    What about all those hot takes that said it was 'just one game?'

Defense was average v Cavs, atrocious v Magic and terrible tonight so far

It's a trend
    I don't blame people for having hope. This game just might break mine until we are healthy.

Funny reading all these meltdown comments at halftime. Swear this is the first time many of you have watched an NBA game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be fun to see how we move in this third quarter. Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by R Pelly View Post
    Funny reading all these meltdown comments at halftime. Swear this is the first time many of you have watched an NBA game.

I've watched every Pels game for the past 5 years and the NBA my entire life.

This is sickening to watch. Period.

Well that's a good start.

Get Cunningham off this team he is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Well that's a good start.
    I say that, and then Cunningham immediately fumbles another one. He's great like that.

That block by Boogie was angry, I like it.

Well someone lit a fire under some butts at halftime. Good. This team needed to be embarrassed.

Thread Information