.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Unlike the Saints the Pels did not take care of business against the Magic

  1. #1

    Unlike the Saints the Pels did not take care of business against the Magic

    No excuse for losing to a team that has no business beating you on your home court. I don't care if they beat the Spurs.
    This loss is on Gentry. I have zero confidence in this coaching staff and whoever thinks we'll even be an 8th seed well then I want some of
    you're smoking. Sorry for being so blunt but I've seen this movie already far too many times and know the ending.

  2. #2
    ADfan23 tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,182
    I don't get it they were a hot team... like we lose one game to a team we know we might lose to and it's the end of the world
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

  3. #3
    We didn't just lose we got blown out at home. It reminded so much of the Nets game in the arena last season. We have the same issues over and over again.



    Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    I don't get it they were a hot team... like we lose one game to a team we know we might lose to and it's the end of the world

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer PelicanNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Orleans Uptown
    Posts
    746
    Yeah bruh magic are the real deal and they have a better coach then us. If you a nba fan you should know that a lot of times it’s about who is hot and has momentum. Magic are hot right now and have good chemistry. We are going to have a lot of ups and downs this team is not stacked. Outside AD and Cousins we are really not that good.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    I want some of
    you're smoking. Sorry for being so blunt.
    LOL

  6. #6
    Magic just got done crushing the Spurs by 27 two games ago. Might be a TAD better than the OP is giving them credit for. Certainly looked well coached and highly organized in this one.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    We didn't just lose we got blown out at home. It reminded so much of the Nets game in the arena last season. We have the same issues over and over again.
    Losing by 16 isn't really what I call a blow out in basketball..

    .

  8. #8
    And the good news is that virtually the entire rest of the West lost as well.

    DEN 110 NY 116
    SAS 94 BOS 108
    MIN 125 MIA 122
    PHI 115 HOU 107
    CHA 104 MEM 99
    DAL 89 UTH 104
    TOR 99 POR 85
    GDW 141 LAC 113

    it was a tough opponent and an ok night to lose. Just learn from it hopefully, and move on. Still in position.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    And the good news is that virtually the entire rest of the West lost as well.

    DEN 110 NY 116
    SAS 94 BOS 108
    MIN 125 MIA 122
    PHI 115 HOU 107
    CHA 104 MEM 99
    DAL 89 UTH 104
    TOR 99 POR 85
    GDW 141 LAC 113

    it was a tough opponent and an ok night to lose. Just learn from it hopefully, and move on. Still in position.
    Is the tide turning re East v West?

  10. #10
    It just looked like one of those bad games. It happens during an 82 game season where sometimes you have a bad game.

  11. #11
    I think the magic are the real deal. They have a very good offense. They will be a force in the east. Iím happy for them. Iím waiting for rondo to return before I get too concerned. Eventually we will have rondo and Hill back. We are looking good for missing 2 starters!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Is the tide turning re East v West?
    I don’t think we are there yet, but there are some really promising up and coming eastern teams. Between Milwaukee, Philly, Orlando, Boston, and the Wizards. Assuming no major disruptions in their growth, at least a few of those should soon become teams that can rival any western team on a given night or playoff series.

  13. #13
    I'm not convinced about the Magic yet. They've started strong before just to fizzle out. Lost a few bets on those clowns. But they looked good last night. Hit 16 threes.

    As last night showed across the league, nothing has settled quite yet. Season won't really start until around Christmas. Just stay around .500 till then.

  14. #14
    The Magic shot the 3-ball at a 47% clip. No matter who we are playing, they will win if they take at least 30 3's at that rate

  15. #15
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    5,589
    Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    The Magic shot the 3-ball at a 47% clip. No matter who we are playing, they will win if they take at least 30 3's at that rate
    Its just more convenient to complain about our team... totally disregard how well the other team played.

  16. #16
    The Franchise PolishFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Its just more convenient to complain about our team... totally disregard how well the other team played.
    Speights had a great shooting game but then he was a bit too open

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •