Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic at Pelicans in the Blender 10-30-17

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    We aren’t the warriors
    Teams lose get over it is the point

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Every team that plays us, every player has to be thinking 'tonight is my night go off from 3'. Its become a thing.

Beaten by Mo Speights, thats what happens when you plant your flag at .500, stupid team identity.
    You know, I have no idea at all why nobody wants to sign Mo Speights every year, because every time I see him he is dangerous as hell.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Can't shoot the 3
    Can't defend the 3

You don't get far in the playoff not being able to do atleast one of those things.
    We've shot the 3 alright this season.

Luckily, we can easily get the lead again. The might be springier than us. But we have the two best players.

Play through them. Dominate.

...not by taking those 3s though.

jUst score here and make them at elast sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    This team is ridiculously dumb. You can’t let a team have whatever it wants. Take something away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You call a team like this a dog in betting terms. The guards have to play smarter. The game would almost be tied without the turnovers.

This game is making me sad. We are healthy, and dominating in the paint, but we are losing.

The Magic is real, we aren't?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Someone needs to tell AD that shooting a contested 3 with 18 seconds on the clock when you're a career 29% distance shooter and you're down double figures is a bad idea.
    Basketball.

Poor coaching vs great coaching. Simple as that
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    This game is making me sad. We are healthy, and dominating in the paint, but we are losing.

Um. We aren't close to healthy.

Jameer LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post

Because we have dumb players. Our bigs need to live in the paint and the guards need to get it to them. instead the big shoot 3s' while smaller guard are left in the paint to rebound. This is just backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Someone needs to tell AD that shooting a contested 3 with 18 seconds on the clock when you're a career 29% distance shooter and you're down double figures is a bad idea.
    You don't tell a player like AD his percentage because his thought process is he'll make the next one. You tell him that it hurts the team to not the take the best shot possible. No way you can't get a better shot than that in 18 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Poor coaching vs great coaching. Simple as that
    Yeah Vogel really coached Speights into making 6 3pters and shooting 60% from deep.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Bigs are tired. I said Gentry has to have them slow the game down to not wear them out. The team has to do something about coming out flat at halftime. Also, they have to stop playing up and down to their
    competition.
    It's cause there is no ball movement and they have to iso their way to points every possession

they've just gotten their hands on everything tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Hill and Rondo aren't MJ and Lebron.

We have enough talent to win this game.

Need to stop taking 3s and how the hell wasn't that a tech on speights

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Some ppl say things just to say it, but don't really mean it at all. I mean, we have 5 injured players on the inactive list.

This is one of those games where our bigs need to flip the script and go inside, but we aren't about that life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Some ppl say things just to say it, but don't really mean it at all. I mean, we have 5 injured players on the inactive list.
    Frank Jackson, Ajinca, Asik, Hill, and Rondo aren't game changers. This is a matter of sloppy ****** play more than lack of talent.

How does Clark not play in the second half?

Meh. Won't win every game. Wish it was a closer one. But turnovers and turnovers. Gotta figure that out.

ok, well, call this just one of those nights offensively. Magic defense has been beyond legit, but nobody is hitting nay open shots anyway.

Does anyone know how refs are kept in check? What's their internal assessment system, are they ever penalised for anything?

Thread Information