Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Magic at Pelicans in the Blender 10-30-17

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    He would've given them rest. AD played 41 minutes and Boogie 38 minutes tonight and didn't play the last 3 minutes. AD could've played 44 minutes if he finished, that is not effective. These are not guards, it takes a lot of energy to do what they do. If they can get a break that would help them maintain their play for 4 quarters.

A wing who can shoot 3s won't give AD/Boogie a rest.
    Alright bro go use a first round pick on big
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Banned
    Help is on the way very soon.
    Asik is going to be in the rotation to help relieve DC and AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Wat

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Alright bro go use a first round pick on big
    Never understood why someone would start a conversation just to be a smart ***. If you weren't interested in a dialouge then don't start one, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'll bite. Asik was always at his best as a backup. Asking him to be a consistent scorer was always too much and has been rendered irrelevant with the acquisition of Boogie. (Although I will admit here that I thought he would average a double-double as a starter.) If he indeed does come back, I for one will be excited for the return of someone who consistently created turnovers based on his positioning. IF he is in anything like decent shape, he will be an immediate upgrade to Cunningham and Diallo as a third big. That is, of course, a big IF.

Never understood why someone would start a conversation just to be a smart ***. If you weren't interested in a dialouge then don't start one, simple.
    Because you sound retarded... You are blaming our perimeter defense on a back up big... like really dude... Chandler would have been lost too... tbh it would have been even worst

Because you sound retarded... You are blaming our perimeter defense on a back up big... like really dude... Chandler would have been lost too... tbh it would have been even worst
    When did I blame our perimeter defense on a big man? Comprehension is key. I clearly said AD and Boogie needed rest. If you can't see that they were exhausted 2nd half then you're not paying attention, even David Wesley pointed that out. Speights hit 6 wide open 3s because of it. That's the only perimeter blame I put on them.

We need a 3rd big because our bigs have to play over 40 minutes for us to win and that's ineffective. You should really chill with the insults that's what a Neanderthal does when he's incorrect. Baseless insults.

When did I blame our perimeter defense on a big man? Comprehension is key. I clearly said AD and Boogie needed rest. If you can't see that they were exhausted 2nd half then you're not paying attention, even David Wesley pointed that out. Speights hit 6 wide open 3s because of it. That's the only perimeter blame I put on them.

We need a 3rd big because our bigs have to play over 40 minutes for us to win and that's ineffective. You should really chill with the insults that's what a Neanderthal does when he's incorrect. Baseless insults.
    As someone with neanderthal DNA, I find this comment offensive.

S-a-r-c-h-a-s-m...

Ok so even if the had Chandler our wings wasn't defending or shooting the 3 well... and are you really saying a back up big would have been more important than a wing?

Ok so even if the had Chandler our wings wasn't defending or shooting the 3 well... and are you really saying a back up big would have been more important than a wing?
    Pels are +44 in 147 minutes w/ both bigs on floor, - 53 in 189 other minutes. https://t.co/2jcHhOW2gf
    Check out @ZachLowe_NBA’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/sta...530081792?s=09

Idk how to embed tweets but this is what I'm saying bro. 3pt shooting wasn't the only reason we lost man.

Pels are +44 in 147 minutes w/ both bigs on floor, - 53 in 189 other minutes. https://t.co/2jcHhOW2gf
    Check out @ZachLowe_NBA’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/sta...530081792?s=09

Idk how to embed tweets but this is what I'm saying bro. 3pt shooting wasn't the only reason we lost man.
    Ok

Thread Information