Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic at Pelicans in the Blender 10-30-17

Well, the idea of being over .500 was too great for us. Maybe we can try again in two games.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

This is the reason Gentry will get the boot. This whole game was backwards since the 2nd half. We got the lead working inside out. But haven't seen that since.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Frank Jackson, Ajinca, Asik, Hill, and Rondo aren't game changers. This is a matter of sloppy ****** play more than lack of talent.
    Yeah you're right there's no way rondo could help this team lol wow

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Does anyone know how refs are kept in check? What's their internal assessment system, are they ever penalised for anything?
    Lmao, yea right

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    How does Clark not play in the second half?

We need shooters on the court, we sit one of our better shooters, and have our bigs shooting 3s.

#pelslife

Lmao, yea right

Didn't think so, it was worth asking though
    Basketball.

We need shooters on the court, we sit one of our better shooters, and have our bigs shooting 3s.

#pelslife
    Get over it buddy

Yeah you're right there's no way rondo could help this team lol wow

Yeah, you are right, having Rondo wouldn't win us this game.

It's an off night, crackfox. Chillax. It happens. Shots are off, energy level down, passes aren't crisp. It will get better. No cause to bring the tankers back out.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Yeah, you are right, having Rondo wouldn't win us this game.
    you'll be okay buddy don't worry

We should have been able to pound the magic inside . We played right into their hands with the turnovers and outside shots.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    It's an off night, crackfox. Chillax. It happens. Shots are off, energy level down, passes aren't crisp. It will get better. No cause to bring the tankers back out.
    Lol, man you know this is their time to shine they have too

Banned
    Good effort just ran into a better ball club tonight.
    Next up on Wednesday is also a really good ball club in the Timberwolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Good effort just ran into a better ball club tonight.
    Next up on Wednesday is also a really good ball club in the Timberwolves.
    KAT has never won a game against AD. I don't think that's going to change.

Cunnighan has sucked all year except against Cleveland. This team's mindset is sickening. They get hyped against the star studded teams and lazy against the Orlandos' of the world. True professionals would be just that no matter who they play.

Team is going to have sucky nights until Rondo is back. Jrue Holiday cannot and will not start an offense. Gentry is not that good of a coach. Too much pressure on AD and Cousins every single night to do it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    We should have been able to pound the magic inside . We played right into their hands with the turnovers and outside shots.
    Agreed. We have the numbers inside, and we have those guys shooting 3s, and long 2s. A real WTF coaching job tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Team is going to have sucky nights until Rondo is back. Jrue Holiday cannot and will not start an offense. Gentry is not that good of a coach. Too much pressure on AD and Cousins every single night to do it all.
    The game plan failed us tonight. Boogie and AD are dynamic, they can play inside or out, yet when we could have dominated inside, we kept forcing outside shots.

I'm gonna say it: I'm still salty about my favorite team aside from the Pelicans letting Jonathan Simmons go to the Magic.

We need that 3rd big Asap.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    True but Cousins and AD need let the guards bring the ball up the court. Jrue needs to stop dribbling the ball being double covered. They need to pass inside and move. We've been saying this for years now and get the same
    stupid play from the guards. We still have low IQ players and coach.

Quote Originally Posted by boardtown View Post
    I'm gonna say it: I'm still salty about my favorite team aside from the Pelicans letting Jonathan Simmons go to the Magic.
    I really wanted him as well. He seems like the kind of the guy who isn't going to settle now that he has been paid, and so far he has shown that he won't. Smart signing, shame that we had cap space tied up elsewhere.

Agreed. We have the numbers inside, and we have those guys shooting 3s, and long 2s. A real WTF coaching job tonight.
    Reason why Gentry will coach himself out of a job.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    True but Cousins and AD need let the guards bring the ball up the court. Jrue needs to stop dribbling the ball being double covered. They need to pass inside and move. We've been saying this for years now and get the same
    stupid play from the guards. We still have low IQ players and coach.
    Doesn't matter who brings it up. With those two bigs, all Jrue has to do is penetrate and collapse the defense. Everything else is easy. Did nobody realize Jrue's big body had a mouse on him all night? The light never went off in Jrue's own mind or the coaching staff?

Gentry is not a good coach for this team.

And when will the lazy passes end?

Just out of curiosity, if we could steal another teams coach, who would you want? And I mean a realistic coach, so not someone like Pop who will always be a Spur, or Kerr who would never leave his ultra-team.

Thread Information