Pelicans Report

Thread: Why can't this team stay healthy???

Stuff Why can't this team stay healthy???

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...lar-Tendonitis

seriously what does it take to get this team to be healthy… I have heard people on here mentioned that this team is cursed and I don't truly believe in curses but this is getting ridiculous.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    There’s no cause unless it’s something in the water or food.

They always used to say the Superdome was built on a burial ground. I assume the Smoothie King Center is touching some of that cursed land.

Unless he is collecting checks
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Banned
    Any word on when we Unleash the Beast Asik ?

I never thought I'd say this. But we need Asik on the court

I don't get why people are upset about this. I'd rather have Dialo out there fouling 60 feet from the basket than Ajinca. Diallo got subbed in for 1 minute last game. Get Diallo some tic and let him develop. Gentry is now forced to. This is a good thing for the team overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Diallo is atrocious on defense. If you watch the preseason games he got in, you'll see he makes some really really obvious rookie mistakes. I feel as if I'm a huge Diallo fan, but I don't think he's ready for NBA minutes

The Franchise
    If diallo is bad on defense then trade him for someone that fits our scheme

Why can't this team stay healthy???

1/3 of team and 30m (1/4) of our cap is injured. I just don't know how any team could survive this amount of injury.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 10-20-2017 at 05:50 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deiondeion View Post
    Diallo is atrocious on defense. If you watch the preseason games he got in, you'll see he makes some really really obvious rookie mistakes. I feel as if I'm a huge Diallo fan, but I don't think he's ready for NBA minutes
    Anthony Davis wasn't too good on rotation and team D early on. Even now he's not a great defender except when ti comes to rebounding and blocked shots.

AD had the 7th highest defensive rating in the NBA last season. How do you back up your claim that he is not a great defender?

Anyone who drafted Diallo knew he was a project. He has made major strides and his talent is starting to show but he still has so many kinks to work out. He'll get some minutes this season but not a ton. I think it won't be until next season that we see Diallo really begin to be a solid contributor for us

Thread Information